Part 1: Reunion

(Ruby): Well... that was an interesting way to meet Yang again huh?

(y/n): Yeah...

Flashback in (y/n)'s POV

(y/n): *Sigh* FINALLY! I'm done with this boring project!

I looked at my scroll and it's already 20:30. So I've decided to go out for a little walk in the streets... It was quiet and I liked it.

(a/n): Krhm* Okay, so you and Yang are childhood friends sooo CONTINUE THE STORY!

(y/n): I wonder how she's been doing all these years...

I walked for about 10 minutes and then I was beside the Junior's Club. Usually when I walk past it I can always hear the club music and see a lot of peoples inside it, but this time it was quiet... a little too quiet. I then heard a shotgun blast. It was from Junior's Club and then I saw Junior flying out from a big window.

(y/n): Oh my god, Junior!

He was lying on the ground and I rushed to him to see if he was okay...

(Junior): Uuhh... hey (y/n). Long time no see man... *Struggles to talk*

(y/n): Are you okay Junior?

(Junior): I just... feel a little... dizzy... *Went unconscious*

(???): Don't worry, he's going to be alright...

I heard someone's voice behind me and it sounded very familiar, but my brains just couldn't recognize the voice. So I stood up and turned to face the one who was behind me... It was a girl. Looked like my age, approximately 170 cm tall and she's got a very long yellow hair...

(y/n): Y-yang? Is that you?

(Yang): Yes, my name is Yang... how do you know my name?

(y/n): Don't you remember me Yang? Look closer!

She then walked towards me and "scanned" me a little...

(Yang): Oh my god (y/n)! Is that really you?! *Tightly hugs (y/n)*

(y/n): Of... course... in the flesh... please... let me go Yang... can't breathe...

Yang then realized that she was hugging (y/n) way too long and tightly that he couldn't even breathe...

(Yang): *Let go of (y/n)* Sorry (y/n)!

(y/n): *Pant* *Pant* No problem Yang... I'm already used to it, but the "can't breathe" part is new. Looks like you've grown stronger Yang

(Yang): Of course! I'm going to be a huntress so I have to get stronger!

(y/n): Haha well, you sure don't have a problem with that

(Yang): Yup! So (y/n), how've you been all these years?

(y/n): Well, since I've moved out from your neighbor... I felt kinda lonely without knowing anyone and I missed you.

(Yang): Aaaww... Thanks (y/n), for not forgetting about me

Yang opened her arms for another hug. Instead of suffocating me in her hug again, I used my semblance to phase through her...

(Yang): Whoah! Where did you go (y/n)?

(y/n): Sorry Yang, but that first hug was enough for me

(Yang): Oh... okay. By the way, was that your semblance?

(y/n): Yeah it was, I can phase through walls, human and different objects. Well, pretty much anything