Intro

She couldn't take her eyes off him, except for when he looked at her. She couldn't seem to make eye contact just yet and she was scared. She loved him, yes, but she was still getting use to things. Eye contact was always hard for her to do with anyone at all anyway. But with him it was different somehow and she couldn't quite tell why. She was fine when they were friends, now all that's different is a new label to their relationship and the fact that she can now express the feeling for him that she kept bottled up for so long.

She couldn't stop thinking of him all the time, and she worried a lot even though she knew he could take care of himself, but she still cared. He started laughing at something and the sound of it made her smile. She looked up at him for a moment and watched as his smile lingered a while after the laughter. He was looking her way now and she looked away and pushed her hair away from her face.

"Are you okay," he asked her seriously. He put his arm around her and she took his hand. Looking up at him she nodded and they met eyes for a while until she quickly looked away blushing. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and she leaned towards him. *I love you so much* she thought to herself. If only she were brave enough to say it out loud every time she thought the words. She did tell him this, but it almost seemed rare compared to how often he said it to her.

Sometimes she wondered what was on his mind. She would watch his actions and how he planned his next move and how focused he was sometimes. He was alert. She noticed how if she spoke excitedly he would speak loud and clear, but if she mumbled he would whisper and get closer. She liked these differences. She liked the space but also filling in gaps. When he got closer she got this feeling that started in her stomach and radiated to the rest of her. Sometimes she would get nervous and shake like a chihuahua even if it wasn't cold and she couldn't control it. He holds her close like he's afraid of losing her and she leans in like she's scared of being taken away. Deep down she knew she wouldn't want to leave him though. Everyday is a mission to make the little time worth it.

"You know.. I love you so much, it's almost unexplainable," she finally tells him, "I care for you a lot, and sometimes I worry that I'll never tell you." He looks at her for a while listening seriously and then he smiles. Leaning in he tells her that he knows and that he loves and cares for her too. Now he's really close to her face. She's starting to get nervous again, she didn't expect him to get this close. They're staring into each other's eyes and she's loving every second of it. *What's he doing?* she asks herself. Suddenly he closes the space between them and closes his eyes. She closes her eyes too but she doesn't know what just happened until he pulls away. She doesn't know how long that lasted but she's sure it wasn't even that long. *He just.. Omg he kissed me* more inside thoughts.

Now he's smiling at her. That charming smile that caught her eye all the while back. She smiles back and puts her hand on his cheek. Everything was worth the little while. Every minute though, was another minute closer to the end. They didn't know what was to come of them afterwards, they just knew it wasn't going to be easy. But still they went on taking their time and having fun together until she had to move away forever.

Creating more and more little moments like these was all she cared about right now. She loved being with him so much, and she tried her best to get as much time as possible. But that was before they came invading the personal space of the world. That was before it all seemed like the clock stopped and torturous time was infinite...