Chapter 2

In pictures, his smile was mesmerizing and in person, well video chat, it was captivating. His eyes seemes to sparkle in the light even though the lighting was dim. His body was quite fit. He had muscles and abs but nothing crazy.

"Luke what are you doing on omegle" I said quite low. I didn't want to startle by speaking loud or screaming like a crazed fan but on the inside I was slwoly melting.

"I don't know wanted to see who's on. Actually you're the first normal person I've seen so far who hasn't flashed me their goods haha"

His laugh killed me. I've heard his laugh in keeks and twitcams but now it was cute. His laugh was suttle and shy. Luke was always the shy, mysterious one in the band and I found that adorable.

"But enough about me. What's a beautiful girl like you doing on a site like this?" He said while showing his cheeky smile.

"Beautiful? Me? Haha no I think your computer needs to be readjusted!" I know I was not the prettiest girl on the planet. I had some blemishes but nothing major. My hair was dull. It was a boring brown color that had waves but not the cute beach waves like the Victoria Secret model waves. I had no body shape. I was actually quite petite which I had to admit was a good thing. Compared to other girls, I was ugly. I hated my appearance and to have Luke say I was "beautiful", made me feel more insecure.

"My computer isn't broken love. You're gorgeous. Your smile can make the ocean move, your the perfect body size and your beautiful blue eyes sparkle like the stars in the sky. Believe me, I've never seen anyone so beautiful in my entire life."

I was in aw. People have told me before that I had no need to be insecure, but I never listened. I always believed they were lying to me because they felt sorry for me. Was Luke doing the same?

"Luke it's ok. You don't have to lie to me because you feel sorry or feel pity for me." I said quietly. I looked down at my bed in shame.

"Why would I lie to you? You're absolutely stunning! You may not see it, but I see your beauty. Don't ever feel insecure because there's no need to feel ashamed of how beautiful you are. Believe me when I say you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!" He said as he winked at me.

I felt my cheeks go crimson at his compliments. No one has ever made me feel so unique and beautiful.

"I'm sorry babe I never caught your name?"

Babe?! Did Luke Hemmings just call me babe. Totally screaming inside!

"Peyton. Peyton Anderson." I smiled shyly still thinking about what Luke just called me.

"Nice to meet you Peyton. As you know I'm Luke, I'm in a band, we do quite weird stuff haha. Tell me about yourself"

I didn't know what to say. I consider myself quite boring and normal. It's not like I'm in a band touring around the world with my bestfriends. What is interesting about me?