Chapter 19

Hey guys sorry it's been a long time since I've updated but I'm gonna try keep up with it I've had a lot of stuff going on lately so I'm sorry for not updating.sorry if some things are wrong

Chapter 19

The forest was dark and dead silent except from the crunched leaves underneath my feet, I stood still wand in hand staring at the hooded figure in front of me. It walked away as if it wanted me to follow so I cautiously walked after it as we got deeper into the forest I heard cries getting closer until I saw a large group of hooded figures it was then that realisation dawned on me that they were death eaters I tried running but froze when a voice spoke.

"Come child" I heard his cold voice speak up as I turned around and took slow steps towards the group I heard a cry again as I saw My 'mother' drag a beaten lily potter she's James sister about a two years younger than us and always stares at Scorpious but he's an oblivious idiot anyway what was going on oh yeah Voldemort.

"Let her go she hasn't done anything wrong"I gritted my teeth trying to keep my anger in.

"Hollie! GO RUN ITS NOT REAL ITS IN YOUR HEAD GET HIM OUT"lily got cut off but I knew that this was all too real to be fake he was in my head showing me real events.

"What do you want"I spat out

"You". He spoke one word

"If I come will you let her go"I asked eyes soft looking at Lilly as she looks like she's bee through hell.

"Yes"he said with an evil glint in his beady eyes before everything disappeared and I woke up gasping for air.
---------
I woke up to James shaking me to wake up so we can go or so I thought as he had a panicked expression on his face.

"What's wrong"I asked shooting up and getting changed putting everything back in my purse including the tent with a simple spell which hermione taught me James paused for a second at what I just did and he was about to speak until an out of breath scorpious ran up to us.

"We........ Need... To go .... Now look" he pointed to a group of people looking around the forest most likely for us until one noticed our barrier.

"Over there!"the man shouted looking directly at us.

"Run"scorpious said and we ran and ran, My legs were burning as we didn't stop until we got to the edge of the cliff.

"What now"James panicked but I rolled my eyes and grabbed them just as a spell flew past us I disapperated us back to grimauled place for what might be the last time so we could have shelter for the next two days I could hear several footsteps running towards us as everyone gathered in he living room my eyes dropped to the ground as I didn't spot a certain red head.
I watched in the corner as everyone talked catching up but I soon walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water thinking about my decision.My hands gripped the side of the sink anger slowly building up inside me at how much of a problem I am, how much pain I have caused, how this lily wouldn't be suffering of it wasn't for me, how selfish I am. My head lifted and I placed the drink down after taking a gulp just thinking about how we are going to get through this. I felt arms snake around my waste and his head in my neck.

"It will be ok"he mumbled

"But it's not its my fault"I sighed spinning around in his arms.

"It's not your fault. look at me.... It is not your fault you didn't plan this you can't help it just listen when I say this it's not your fault don't blame yourself you chose the right side I mean you could have gone down a different route in life but after 11 years you still didn't stand for it and had the bravery and courage to leave your mother leave what she wanted you to be and become your own person and I am proud of you me and scorpious are proud of you... We all are so don't say for one minute this is your fault because it isn't" he said withal a look in his eyes I didn't recognise at this point I was pressed into the side of the counter looking into his eyes as he spoke with a determined voice.