Part 4:Celeste's sleep over

By the way Italic words with no (") sign like that are the one who continues the story (Cause if I don't add that, that will not look like a story.) but the ones with (") sign like that is someones mind... The ones with "( )" this symbol are for Doorbells or stuff...

>Celeste's POV<
Men I'm beat... Mom can you make me a egg sandwich please! Sure >She said< here you go. Thanks mom... "Celeste picked up her phone and dials Skye" (Phone chat:Celeste:Hey Skye... Skye:Yeah? Celeste:Can you come to my house with koshka and joule and group study, besides we're all a team right you guys were mention in the group 1... Skye:Yeah, sure.. I can come right now.. Celeste:Great! See ya.. "Call end") "yess..." Finally... (Ding dong) Their here. Celeste walk to the door and opens it and let them in. Hey guys, what's up? Nothing... We were gonna call you to go to the park to group study but, you we're the first one to call us, so you win. >Skye said< Wll anyway since we're here let's start... In my room. Go ahead I'm just gonna call mom and make 4, egg sandwich. Okay >They said< Mom can you please make us 4, egg sandwich thanks mom, oh yeah also 4 cups of coffee cause we're gonna study all night, thanks mom. Celeste runs upstairs and study with the girls.

>Skye's POV<
Hey Celeste, what are we gonna study anyway? Nothing >Celeste said< Then what are we here for? we're gonna talk about scary stories and play video games, but take out your notebooks when mom goes in you pretend you're all studying got it? >Celeste said< yeah we got it. "Then why didn't she just told us we're just going to play video games and tell scary stories okay good thing I brought some pajamas ya know just in case. Skye puts her pajamas on.

>Koshka's POV<
Sooo.... What now? Meow~ let's tell scary stories first before video games. Okay, sounds good. >Celeste said< Oh! Oh! Oh! Me first! Okay, what? >Sis said< There once was a stormy night in the forest and a girl is wandering around the forest cause she was lost, then suddenly there was a girl behind a tree the girl have long hair black hair white gown dress, then suddenly the girl become stupid for some reason cause if i we're her I'd rather leave than walking to a girl with black hair white gown... Anyway she walk to her but before she touch her she disappeared and appeared at a long distance she kept running until she touch her but, she couldn't she was so exhausted she have no water with her but there was a cabin with water but she couldn't walk because of exhausted she was so she just died instead of getting water... The End. (Claps!!) Nice story sis! >Skye said< thanks... Well shall we play video games? Neh... Maybe that's for tomorrow. >Celeste said< For now let's just sleep. >Joule said<... Yeah. Meow~ they slept....Zzzzz.

Morning... Alarm clocks >6:30< A.M

>Joule POV<
Guys wake up we have to dress up and pick up Ina... Huh... My phone she opens her phone and saw Ina's message. Ina.

Ina:Hey, Joule sorry but can you pick me up in the park?

Yeah sure:Joule

Ina:Thx

Guys! You really need to wake up and dress up! Huh... *yawns* Meow~ >Koshka said< they all wake up and dress up and rushed downstairs they we're gonna say to Celeste mom their going out but instead saw a note. Huh a note? It saids:

Dear Girls

I'm out for shopping cause we don't have
Any vegetables left and also I left breakfast on the table
That's all.. Leave a message if your going out okay? Well see ya

Love Kreceleste

Celeste left a message that said:

Mom we went out to go pick up Ina, our new classmate.

Love Celeste

Okay that's it >Celeste said< guys let's go, Ina is waiting in the park... They got in the car and Skye drives. Okay we're here, Ina! Ina! Where are you?! Hey guys! >Said Ina< Ahh! >They all screamed< well anyway let's go to the mall and have fun! Huh... A girl...

Well that's all for now... Please don't take my story in your library
Questions:who's the girl? Will the girl tell her name?
Yeah that's all..