Chapter 1:Part 1:Celeste's first day of mage school in *VAINGLORY SCHOOL*

This is my first story that will be long. So... Yeah... Hope you enjoy!

Celeste is a girl with mage powers, but she don't know how to use it and how control it. She tried going to schools, but there not magic... Then a newspaper flew out of nowhere! She read it and saw a school for mage,sniper,assasin. This is the beginning of her life...

Celeste
School for mages,assasins,snipers...*I thought...*but what if i fail?.. Well i will never know if i never try.. *I said.*
Celeste entered the VainGlory's school hall and it was massive.
Wow... This is the biggest hall i've ever been... *I said i was shocked my eyes we're amazed my mouth opened so wide!*
Celeste takes her phone and  call her friend Koshka.
Hey Koshka, are you free today? *I said* Yeah why? *Koshka replied* we're going to school....So can you come?|Sure.|Ok see ya..|
Celeste put her phone down at her desk and rush downstairs and rapidly said to her mother (Krecelest) mom i'm going out for a minute see ya!....
Men, i'm soaking wet... *Celeste said*

Koshka
Men... Why won't she awnser? *I said* Anyway....(I streched) i have to take a bath i'm so dirty...
After her bath she dressed up, took her phone and went to Celeste's house.
Hello?.. Is anybody home?.. Is Celeste in?.. Whoah!. *I screamed* Calm down i'm Celeste's mother Kreceleste *She said*
I'm sorry if iscared you.. *She said* No it's okay *I said* Is Celeste home? *I said* No.. *Kreceleste said*
Oh... Ok... See ya!... Men i thought she was there... *I thought*
Koshka immediately runs home because it's gonna rain.

Skye
Welcome back sis! Where have you been! I've search the whole house! You scared me i thought you we're caught or something!
Well the good news is your here now..
Skye was worried so she rest...
Sis are you ok?.. *Koshka said*
DO I LOOK OKAY! YOU SCARED ME! *I yelled*
Calm down sis! *Koshka said*
Alright!.. *I said*
When they we're both sleeping skye woke up and saw a note on the table... It saids.

Dear Skye and Koshka

I'm off shopping
Take care of your twin okay.

                     Love Mommy

Mother? I thought she was at dad's
Anyway i have to make breakfast. *I said*
Skye slowly stepped downstairs to not wake up Koshka...
While Skye is making breakfast Koshka woke up and sneaking downstairs to scare Skye
Ahhh!!! You scared me half to death! *I said*
Hahahahahaha! *Koshka laughed so hard*

Celeste
Morning mom...
Morning sweetie..
While Celeste is washing her face her mother is cooking breakfast
MOM!
YES SWEETIE!?
CAN YOU HAND ME THE TOWEL!
SURE!
Kreceleste is running upstairs to give Celeste the towel
Here you go..
Thanks mom.
Your welcome..

This will be it for now... But hope you enjoy
Please like and comment please add this to your library (I think that's what's it's called)
HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!!