Hiccups punishment

He was driving her crazy. She hadn't even talked to him and he was driving her crazy. Everyone knew she was at breaking point well besides him. Nobody knew how Hiccup would be after she'd finished with him. Well they supposed he deserved it after everything...

Toothless was sort if scared, he'd been walking through woods in search for his rider, hiccup. When he didn't didn't find him he sincerely hoped Astrid hadn't killed the clumsy sixteen year-old.

Astrid loved Hiccup more than life itself, but sometimes he could be a real idiot. When she woke up this morning she found a sight that scared her more then anything. Hiccup. Jumped. Of. His. Dragon. She felt her heart stop but toothless simply caught his rider and they landed perfectly on the ground. She stood gaping at them, Hiccup had just laughed, walked over and kissed her nose. When she didn't do anything he laughed again and walked over. She was about to turn and punch him but found the dragon and rider gone.

Later that day she'd stormed into the chiefs home and asked to see his son. Stoic looked up "if you kill him for the stunt this morning can you at least save a bit of him for the funeral?." She looked at her chief in a state of disbelief but nodded anyway. She wandered to the clearing where she knew he'd be with toothless but instead of finding the dragon she just found his rider.

She sneaked up on him but before she could do anything he spoke up. "Hey Astrid"

"how?"

"I know from the last time when to expect you." She had to admit she was impressed that he remembered her stealth, and maybe a bit annoyed that she couldn't sneak up on him.

Hiccup got up as a Astrid punched him in the jaw. He stumbled "that's for your stunt this morning." He grimaced but didn't have time to react since kissed him. Hiccup instinctively put his arms around her waist. Astrids heart rate sped up. She pulled away as hiccup grinned "you know you could punish me like that more often." Astrid grinned and punched him again. They carried on their day kissing and talking till toothless found them asleep in the woods.