Meet shadow

((Hey guys I'm sorry :I but I'm like lost in this one :I so if you have a idea kik me ''falken.97'' but I may do shadows pov next time :) but ttyl :D))

Me and Isaac when't for a walk with shadow, when he heard something and looked at shadow and ran

"Hey Isaac and shadow come back!!!!"

"Bye I se you at home!" He shouted to me.

I when home mumbling to myself. When I got home, I walk in to the kitchen and saw Derek standing making food,

"Hey sourwolf"

"Hey" he said and walk up to me and took a kiss, I kiss back and it was long and breathtaking kiss, when we stop kissing i looked him in his beautiful green eyes,

"I love you stiles" he said

"Love you too sourwolf" I smiled at him after saying it.

Isaac P.O.V

I looked at shadow she looked back and I started running and so did she, and we ran, I heard stiles yelling at us I don't know what but I just shouted " bye see you at home", shadow was hiding, I cloud fell it on her, I sniff the air and picked up her sent and whent after it I saw her eating a deer.

"Shade" I yelled at her she looked back at me and said I cloud come and eat with her, I never really been a fan of hunting myself but shadow was a wolf and this is the way she got her food so I just sad down next to the deer and smiled at her, she looked at me there is something between us a bond, I'm still trying to find out what it is but it's something unlike any other.

Derek P.O.V

I woke up to find a cold side and no stiles, I want to the shower and took my time and was thinking about things and how much I loved stiles and my pack, I cloud really call all of them my pack.