Meet shadow

I walk out because it was the day I lost her my dad was at work forgetting it was today, maybe it was a good thing?.... I sat down and looking over the city and I felt a tear rush down my face, "I miss you mom" I said out loud before I hear a voice behind me I turn to see Derek looking down at me "hey Derek" "you okay stiles?" He sat down next to me "no" I stared crying even more, he too his arm around my shoulder a pull me into a hug, I laid my head down on his shoulder and took a deep breath and said "thank you sourwolf" " he smile and came out with a little laugh. I felt my phone bussing a text from dad "working late be home at 9 am love you" "oki love you too" I was shaking i was freezing but some of the heat from Derek keep't me a little worm "stiles come lets go home to you" "okay" we stood up "do you have you're jeep?" "No I walk overs here" "okay I have my car a little drown here".

In Derek's car

"Thank you sourwolf" I said with my head against the window, I was so sleepy from all the crying "you're welcome" I smiled at him looking weary sleepy, and felt me eyelid getting heavier and heavier "is okay to sleep" I didn't say anything but closing them

I was being moved I open my eyes to see Derek face, he was lifting me into the house I just close my eyes again.

I woke up to a nice heat against my back i turn't to see a Derek laying in my bed in his boxer briefs, "go to sleep stiles!" "I can't" he open his eyes and looked at me smiling. I just clouded help myself looking at his chest how perfect his 6 pack looked, "stiles" I looked him in the eyes and smile at him "why do you do this to me?" "Do what?" He said with a big smile, "you know being nice to me?" "Because I know lonely it gets and I love you stiles" I looked at him with a smile and I leaned ind over him and started to kiss him, he kiss back. He stop kissing me when he heard a car pulling in outside "you dad is home" "no he said he first was home tomorrow!" A knock I look at Derek and went down stair and open the door it was dr.Dealton "hey stiles" "hey, need help or anything?" "I need to talk to Derek" as I was about to ask how he knew Derek was here, when Derek came down stairs to us "hey dealton" "hey Derek I need to talk to you with out stiles nearby" there booth looked at me "if its something about MY sourwolf I need to know!!" "don't worry, I just need to talk to him okay" he kiss me on the forehead and I walk upstairs.

Derek's pov

I looked at dealton "come with me out to the car" we walk out to the car dealton open the door and a black wolf with blue eyes jump out "she needs a alpha" I looked at him like it was a joke "doesn't she belong in a real pack with wolfs?" "Her pack dump her because she's a omega and she don't look like them" "but why me of all the packs you know?" "Derek you treat all of the pack members the same way and I know she will be a good dog to you like stiles" "okay what's her name?" "shadow"

Stiles pov

I heard Derek walk in again I ran down stairs and looked, there stood a big black wolf with blue eyes "der?" "Hey stiles, Meet shadow, she's only a pup she was dump by her pack so I gess she have to live with us now" I slowly walk over to her and sat down on my knee she came up to me and put her head on my shoulder "she likes you" "she's we're cute" I said with a smile "she knows you alphas mate" "I am?" "Stiles!" "Sorry" I stood up and when't over to kiss Derek, the kiss was long and amazing when Scott and all the others came in the door "wtf!" Scott yelled Derek braked the kiss "Why were you kissing!" All roles there eyes looking at him "Scott WE were kissing" I smiled at him "Scott me and Derek are together now okay" "that just eww my alpha and me best friend together eww!!!" "Scott stop there are in love like you and Allison !" Erica broke in"Now that Scott is over the drama then meet shadow" she looked up at them with puppy eyes and walk over to Isaac "she likes you" Derek said "hey pup i'm isaac" she started licking him "hey Derek can I take her for a night walk?" "Sure".

There all left and me and Derek was alone again "sourwolf?" "Yes stiles?" I walk over to him kissing him, shadow stared wining "hey pup wars wrong I when over to her and sat down, she snuggled into my chest and I lifted her up, "hey pup" "der? I think she wants to sleep" "then lets go to bed" we when up to the bed room put her in her sleeping place, I when't over to the bed and laid down with Derek, we fell asleep

Derek pov

I woke up to a wining I turn around to se shadow with her small paws on the bed crying "hey pup" I lifted her up she when over to stiles's chest and laid down I when't over and laid my hand over stiles hip and down on shadows back " night pup, this time only"

Stiles pov

I woke up to a ball of hair in front of me "hey sweetie what are you doing her?" "She was crying" "omg der don't do that!" "Do what?" "You know, you normally not stay In bed!" "Sorry" he kiss my back "only this time der" "sure"

1 year later

Stiles pov

"Shadow move, haven't seen my alpha all week can I get some time with him!" She growl at me and jump of the bed, "hey young lady don't you growl at me!" Shadow was fully grown she was huge, bigger the a normaly wolf but she fits really good in the pack, she have become really close all but mostly isaac. "Der?" "Stiles?" "Hey sourwolf" I leant over to kiss him when Scott came in "ahh every time!" "Hey we have been together a year live with it, Scott" "2 sec sourwolf I'm gonna talk to him" we walk out of the bed room "hey ways up Scott?" "Me and my mom has been thrown out of the house...." "And?" "Is it okay she lives here instead of the motel?" Of course" "thank you I'm sure she will be happy" "you welcome can I go back to Derek again?" "Sure" . I walk in to Derek he was sleeping again, I cloud not wake him up he was so sweet when he was sleeping, so I walk down stairs to shadow and Isaac "hey puppy's ways you doing?" "Hey "mom" we are just watching tv" "then you wanna go for a walk?" "Sure but what about the others?" "Well Derek is sleeping, Scott is home and Boyd and Erica is on a date, Lydia is with Jackson, Allison is home too, and Peter I don't know what's he is doing" "okay come shadow let's go".

(I'm sure will come with this one :) )