THUGS DARE: CHAPTER ONE

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

KENNY💕

Yo, this shit was getting off the chain. And me throwing back these rum shots wasn't helping at all

At this point were all sitting round playing cards one night, -the guys against the girls. After a few hands, we decided to up the stakes some. Q suggested we play a truth or dare round. Everybody was eager at first, all of us picking the "truth" over the "dare" for fear that we might have to do some nasty out of the ordinary type shit. That is until certain questions were being asked that no one wanted to admit, came along.

Q started off by asking my girl if she "spit or swallowed" when she gave me head. We all laughed at the question, but Q and Karma was really expecting to hear a truthful answer. Reluctantly Pat looked over at me for support, then nodded her head to the second option.

"Eeeeewwwww gurl, you be swallowin that mess?" Karma gagged, as if it were the nastiest thing she'd ever heard.

"Well fuck, its MY man hoe!" defended Pat (my girl).

"Sheit, Q's MY man too, but I wouldn't swallow that nasty mother fucker's cum if it was laced with Bacardi Rum!" promised Karma.

"You'd be swallowing Kenny's nutt too bitch, if I ever allowed you a taste." answered Pat, rolling her eyes sarcastically.

"Doubt it hon." said Karma, rolling hers rite back. Karma lost the next hand, and it was Pat that got to ask her a question.

"Have you ever ate another woman out?" asked Pat (MY GIRL) referring to a rumor she had once heard about Karma a few years back. The shocked expression on Karma's face was -priceless.

"Did I ever what?"

"Eat pussy bitch, don't front like you deaf." repeated Trish. Karma looked around the room nervously, like she was wondering how Pat found out. We could all see her trying to form up a lie. "Tell the TRUTH bitch. Don't be a lying hoe ALL your life."

Karma looked Pat dead into the eye. "Yeah -it's true, you fat slut." she admitted, painfully.

"I ain't kno' that, babe." Q said, staring at his girl like she was a total stranger. "Why ain't you told me that before?"

"It was years ago...," explained Karma, before looking back at my girl with a snarl. "...and I only did it once!"

"That we KNOW of..." mumbled Pat, but we all heard her.