Chapter 29

Since the day that I heard Jonah on the phone talking about whatever it was he was talking about, my nerves have been going crazy.

I feel like he is hiding something from me and last time that happened, it didn't turn out anywhere near good. It was horrible and I hope it isn't anything like last time.

I've kept it to myself and he doesn't even know that I know about the phone conversation. He thinks I came downstairs after he hung up but boy is he wrong. I heard it all. And now I wish I didn't hear any of it at all.

Right now, I'm sitting on the floor with Caleb as he crawls his way around all his toys. He picks up a toy and shakes it back and forth, screaming at it. I smile at him and then kiss his cheek. I pick him up and begin to throw him up in the air. He giggles crazily and he makes me laugh each time he giggles. He is so cute and he has been keeping me sane. 

As I was throwing him up, I realized that he needed changed. I got up and walked over to the changing table. I laid him down and took off his diaper and began to change it. Jonah walked in the room and slowly walked up behind me. He placed his hands on my hips and kissed my lips. I slightly smile and look at him. He picks up Caleb and begins to rock him.

"Your mom said she will let us have some alone time and watch Caleb for us whenever we want." he says to me, smiling.

I smile at him. "When do you want this alone time?" I ask.

"Right now," he says. 

I nod my head and on cue, we walk downstairs and find my Mom sitting on the couch, watching TV. He hands her Caleb and she smiles. 'Finally get to have him all by myself?" she asked in a not-so-questioningly way.

"Yes, you do." I say, smiling.

Jonah and I walked back up the stairs and went to my room. He shut the door behind him and then kissed me. I smiled like a fool, even though I was hurting on the inside.

"What's wrong?" he asks me.

"Nothing," I lied again.

He shakes his head. "I know something is wrong. Please tell me."

I bite my lip and look down at the floor. I honestly don't know what to say to him. I don't want to upset him for not telling him sooner or even make him mad for listening in on his phone conversation. "I honestly don't know how to say it. When it gets more clear in my mind, I'll explain it better. Till then, let's enjoy our alone time, babe. You and I both need this."

He smiles, pulls me close, then kisses me. The kiss begins to deepen and get more romantic. The taste of his lips on mine is the best thing ever. He has this strength that I've never felt before and he has this overall loving sense to him that is hard to explain. 

Our clothes begin to scatter across the floor and soon enough, we were both naked. The heat of his body radiating on mine made every bone and nerve in my body go crazy. With every touch, my body trembled and slowly my nerves melted away. 

As his hands explored my body, I felt my body relax and let his love flow into me. His kisses made my blood flow faster and his eyes made my heart thudder rapidly. Jonah had this secret side to him. I know it. But for some reason I didn't know what the secret was. All I know is that whatever it was, I'm going to wait for it to come out. Till then, I'm going to make the best of everything. Jonah is my first true love and I will keep reminding him why he fell in love with me. Even if it came to the death of me.

{Authors Note}

Don't forget to like this! And comment what you think. :)