Penance - FMA/ Harry Potter

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/6436196/1/Penance

Summary:
The Gate was opening; the black arms stretched toward him and Pride. Ed knew he had no say in the matter. He would be pulled to this parallel dimension, alternate universe—whatever it was—and Amestris would be left to die. Truth merely grinned.

Review:
I usually don't read crossover fanfics, and I didn't realize this one was a crossover at first, but this is a really good one. In the middle of the promise day Ed and Al are forced to cross the gate and they end up landing on Sirius Black's table. When they crossed the gate, Pride got thrown into the transmutation and follows them to London. Takes place during The Order of the Phoenix. Ed and Al have to learn about this new world and figure out how to get home, but first they need to learn the English language. They make new friends and learn magic. Somethings are changed, some people die, but it's a happy (-ish) ending. The author actually made an alternate ending if you want to read that, I'll put it down below.

Atonement:
Kind of a sad ending, more so than the original, it's about what Sirius goes through.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/8680306/1/Atonement