This Day Sucked (┳_┳)

I went from room to room. Class to class. Waiting for classes to close. I failed one of my classes. I have to do this again next year. Meaning instead of Graduating at 21 it will be 22. Two o'clock my friend drove me home. It was a long drive. I phoned my girlfriend. She told me she was diagnosed with endometrial cancer. And had 6 months to live. At the porch I met my triplet brother crying--. He never was a dude to cry. He was on the phone, like he got bad news. I asked him "What's wrong Henry?". "Jennifer was killed" He said. "What? Our triplet sister Jenny?". "Yeah" he said with a sob. I sobbed loudly. She was pregnant with twins. Also, 32nd birthday was tomorrow. Her husband murdered her. Now he's on the run. I went inside the house. Dustin, Theodora, our sisters baby cooed and laughed in the crib. When I came in, I tripped on his Toys. Dustin was still. I was concerned. I took a rattle and shook it next to his ear. No reaction. I called Theodora into the room. She's an ear doctor and knows these things. She diagnosed him as being deaf. Poor, poor Dustin. He cant hear things. He will miss out on good music, laughs, and funny sounds. I watched some Game of Thrones on TV. Even if it was a Friday night, i went to sleep early. I was so tired. I slept in my room like a baby. In my room, I had since I was only 5 months. I lived with my family forever. Now I'm 19, in college. I work at Burger King. I don't have enough money to move out yet. I'll moved out when I'm done with school. At 11 PM, 2 hours later, I woke up. I was hungry and needed to use the bathroom. First i went to use the bathroom, i pasted a room while i was going to get something. Through the door, my mother didnt look ok. My mother was having a stroke. I woke up the whole family and called 911. She was 64. We rushed her to the hospital, but she was pronounced dead. Gertrude Jaen Goodfellow. December 22, 1952 to June 22, 2016. My whole family was mourning. Dad was murdered earlier this morning at 2 AM and they are looking for him. Jenny was murdered by her husband when she was about to have kids. And her 32nd birthday was tomorrow. We even had plans as a family. Mom died of a stroke. Dustin is deaf. I failed a class and i'll be left back. My girlfriend, Audrey was diagnosed with endometrial cancer and the doctor says she has 6 months to live. At school, one of my friends dropped me like a hot potato because he said "I was cool but not cool enough." Things are happening. My life is falling apart. I'm an orphan. I have no parents. And poor Dustin won't remember them. And at the hospital waiting area, my friend Aries was calling. Aka my friend who drove me home. "Wassup?" I said, faking a happy voice. "I can't believe I have to tell you this, but...." he said. I froze. I was scared. ".....What, bro?" I asked. "Well..... um....... I was drunk driving because I went to to the nightclub. I was in a rush because I called Lydia, my girlfriend to take care of my little sisters for me, Clarissa and Mikayla, since I have to take care of them now since my dad abandonned them. Well, a murderer broke into the house and killed and raped the Lydia and killed and killed raped Clarissa, the older one... I can't believe I wasn't there to protect my little sisters. And he drowned Mikayla...." he said. Clarissa died at 13 and Mikayla died at 11. He started to cry. ".... dude, I got a call from the neighbors who noticed the sounds from my house. I rushed as fast as I could. Even if I was drunk. I wanted to save my sisters. But, now they're dead. And I crashed into someone.... and I can't use my legs anymore" he said. "What are you saying?" I said worried. "West, I'm sorry, but I'm handicapped now. My legs are still there, but now I'm in a wheelchair. The person I crashed into felt so bad that he didn't sue me for the death of his cousin" he said. I started to tear up. And he started to too. "West, you're all I have left..." he said. I really cared about him. I have plenty of friends, but Aries's 3 best friends commited suicide. I knew him since the 1st grade. He's my best friend. That guy, Corduroy who left me bc I wasn't "cool enough" isn't shit. He's just a stuck up cunt. I was his friend because he was rich, and popular, and would get me nice things. Aries, is my real best friend. I love him like a brother. This was truly the worst day ever. But at least I have some family, Aries, and my girlfriend who might die, I hope she survives, but I have some people with me.