The Doctor's Viewpoint

((THIS CHAPTER WILL BE FROM 10's POINT OF VIEW))

I ran off into the snowy night. I hung a left down a dark alley. I heard Rose calling for me. That beautiful voice of hers. Leaning my back against the cold brick wall of the building, my back slowly slid down it. Eventually I ended up sitting in the snow. The snow was cold, but my mind was buzzing.

I could still feel her warmth. She was so warm. She smelt so wonderful. Everything about her was so wonderful. She was fantastic. Fantastic in every way. She called out again. Her voice sounded distressed. "Doctor!! Doctor! Please come back! I-I'm sorry!" Rose yelled out, now desperate.

I should return to her, yet I couldn't seem to get my bum off the frozen ground. I couldn't do this to her. It was simply unfair. Now I've kissed her though. It should of never happened. I burried my face in my hands. That's when I heard footsteps crunching in the snow. They were coming towards me.

When I looked up I saw her beautiful face. A stray blonde hair was in her face, most likely just her bangs. I smiled at her brightly. Sometimes I just couldn't help it. She returned the smile and held out a hand to help me up. When I reached out to take it I mentally scolded myself. I could never give her the life she wanted. I don't want her. All these thoughts I had were so wrong, yet with this world they had to be right.

So I pushed myself up back onto my feet. Turning to look at Rose, she withdrew her hand. She almost looks hurt. I tried to flash her a small smile but, she looked away. A little part of me was crushed. I had hurt her. Even if it was a small way, I still had hurt her. I opened my mouth to apologize and tell her everything. I just wanted to hold her and tell her it would be alright. No words came. Instead I just beckoned her to follow. "Come on. Onto our next adventure."