Chapter 7 - There will be no reminiscing of my childhood memories

Hey guys!

i just wanna say please please check out my other stories. 

Comment?

Vote?

 Fan?

Like?

Thanks & Enjoy!

=)

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fiona’s pov.

We went back to the room and put our stuff away, everyone decided to just stay in the clothes we are wearing and we walked out of the room making sure to lock the door.

Once we turned around the corner, the hall was jam packed with teens that go to the school.

The concert was used as a preview of the bands in the competition and was to gain the interest of others.

Let me tell you.

We sure gained attention alright, there is teens of every group and category filling up the long, wide hallway.

I stopped walking and froze in my place, the crowd started to hoot and holler, shouting out absurdities.

I looked at the others and they shrugged before moving towards the crowd.

After a second I trailed after them before looping my arms with Jake and Ren.

Before I knew it people were shoving notebooks and sharpies under noses, so we could give them our autograph.

I almost laughed, you would think that we are some kind of Celebrities.

After and hour or so we had finally reached the parking lot, my hands were about ready to fall off, I felt bad for the others.

I was ambidextrous…. They aren’t.

I trudged towards the car, I had work in a hour and I needed to pick up Ethan.

I really miss him, I feel like I barely see him anymore even though we live in the same house.

I guess I had gotten used to it just being us, now their was more of us.

Which in a way was good but also not so good.

I decided that I would have a date with my little man soon.

I picked him up before stopping by the house to change into my uniform.

I asked Ethan if he wanted to stay here with Reilly & Ren who didn’t have to work today.

He nodded and raced off to find them.

I laughed as I walked out the door and hopped in my car.

I started my car as Ellie, Reilly, Jake got in also.

I drove us to the Gull and parked the car but placed a hand on Ellie’s to ask her to stay for a moment as the others got out.

Once the were inside I turned to her looking in her eye.

“ If anyone and I mean anyone tries to mess with you or do something to you that you don’t like or want, you come find me immediately ok?” I ask her.

“ Even if you are not a part of my pack, you are my friends and Jake’s mate so you will be treated as a member of my pack until the day you decide to join it for real. From now on you are under my protection and I will do everything I can to make sure you are ok.” I say still looking into her eyes.