The Proposal

Sasuke's POV
I looked at myself in the mirror to eye my appearance. Not bad. I thought as I looked at myself. I placed my ninja pouch and sealed the picnic basket in a scroll. My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID it was Hinata. I answered the phone while placing the scroll in my back pouch.

"Sasuke-san, Sakura is ready-" I cut off Hinata and ended the call. I activated my rinnegan and teleported to where Sakura was.

I arrived at the mall earning a smile from Hinata pointing where Sakura is. I turned around and saw her looking at the couple in front with the guy proposing. Hn I thought as I looked at the couple I went near Sakura and she turned around and faced me with a surprise look.

"Sasuke-kun!?" She said surprised with a hint of happiness in her eyes.

"Aa" I said as I poked her forehead. She blushed and a smiled same old Sakura I thought as I smiled.

"When did you get here Sasuke-kun? And why are you wearing that?" She asked as she pointed my outfit controlling her giggles. "I just arrived and I have no more clothes to wear" I said as I looked at her lovingly. "Silly" she playfully punched my arm. I was about to ask her for lunch when she looked around looking for someting.

"Have you seen Hinata?" She asked with a worried tone. "She said she had a fight with Naruto." She said looking for Hinata. 

"No I didn'tI said as I looked at the sun to determine the time.

It's about lunch time  I thought as a I looked back at her. "Have you eaten lunch?" I asked her.
"Nope still haven't, you?" She asked as she smiled at me. " Same, wanna get some"  I told her as I started walking to the exit. "What are you planning Sasuke? and where would we eat , your heading to the exit!?" Sakura said as she walked beside me. "You're annoying " I told her as I walked I the exit.

Sakura's POV
"Sasuke!" I yelled as I was catching up. Ok I'm sure he is planning something but I don't really now, he's been acting suspicious this past few days. As we were walking I saw that we are headed to the Cherry blossom fields.

"Uhmm, Sasuke-kun where are we going? I asked to make sure that we are headed to the cherry blossom fields. He sighed and said "isn't it obvious, we are having a picnic at the cherry blossom fields" I turned to looked at him there was slight blush on Sasuke's cheek. I grabbed my phone and took a photo without getting caught. As we entered the fields I saw some flowers bloom as we entered. I looked around the fields there were no people. 'Strange' I thought as Sasuke lead me in a spot where there was already a blanket and picnic basket. Sasuke sat down and called me to eat. As I sat down I noticed that Sasuke was nervous. I went near him and touched his forehead. "Sasuke-kun are you alright, you look like a little bit nervous, Is something bothering you?" I asked him but he only poked my forehead and gave me a rice cake saying just eat.

After eating we were just laying there in the blanket. I saw some cherry blossoms bloom, it was a really nice scene watching a flower slowly bloom. I turned my head and saw Sasuke looking at me. I smiled in return which made him smirk. I closed my eyes and relish the moment I'm in. 'I really wish we could always be like this' I didn't notice that I was falling in a nap.

Sasuke's POV
We were laying in the blanket after we finished eating I looked at the sky but wasn't really in there but on the proposal. I was thinking of what could happen. What if she says no and she needs time to think about it? I was thinking things like that but if she really needs time thinking about it then I'll give to her. She waited for me to come back and I'll also be willing to wait for her answer. I looked at her thought you really are the one . She turned her head and smiled at me I smirked at what I thought knowing that Sakura would say yes.