5

Sasuke's POV

               After eating lunch with Naruto we went for a walk.

"Ne, Teme what's your next move?" Naruto asked.

"Hn, what do you mean?"

"I mean what are you gonna do now that we already talked to Sai." Naruto said looking serious

Naruto's got a point what's my next move?

I looked at the sky and thought what I'm gonna do next.

"Dobe what can you suggest?" I asked not looking at him.

"Hmmm let's see..... Ahhh! Have you talked to Sakura's parents ? " Dobe looked at me enthusiastically.

"No I haven't. Why would I talk to them?" I told  in a monotone voice.

"Duhhh you need to ask the Parents permission before you propose. Like when I was planning to propose to Hinata I was surrounded with  byakugan activated Hiashi and Neji" Naruto said while shivering at the last part.

Is that really necessary I thought and went to walk further.

"Oi Teme wait up-ttebayo" Naruto shouted while catching up.

Naruto's POV

            Stupid Teme I thought while catching up. I looked at Sasuke's back and noticed he was shaking a little.

"Ne Teme why are you so nervous?" I half joked.

"Hn I'm not nervous"  he replied arrogantly. Damnnnnn

"Stupid don't lie to me I know your nervous. I was also nervous when I was talking to Hiashi you know" I eyed him for a moment and realized he was looking at a Sakura tree.

"Dobe do you know where Sakura's parents live?" Teme said.

"Yeah I know where they live but before you go and talk to them how about get them a gift." I beamingly said. Then I noticed Sasuke looking something on his poncho.

"I already have " Sasuke smiled.

No ones POV
                Sasuke left Naruto as he wanted to face Sakura's parents alone and he doesn't trust Naruto for not interfering the "talk". As Sasuke was walking towards an apartment, he saw a guy with brown hair which was heading to the apartment. The brown-haired man noticed Sasuke.

"Hey, there you're Sakura's boyfriend aren't ya'? Sasugay perhaps?" Kizashi snickered on his namepun.

"Hn" Sasuke retorted with a dark aura surrounding him.

"I'm sorry I was just joking, Sasuke right? Come let's have a tea upstairs" Kizashi offered. Sasuke followed him with a little annoyance on his face.

"Hon, we have a visitor!" Kizashi went to the kitchen to kiss Mebuki.

" Who is it?" Mebuki asked, not quite sure who is the visitor.

"Sakura's boyfriend" Kizashi responded while readying some tea.

|||||《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》|||||

Sasuke sitted at the couch near the door. He saw some of Sakura's childhood pictures. Which made him smile. He was so drowned by his thoughts when Mebuki coughed.

"Uhum, Good afternoon Sasuke, what brings you here? Mebuki asked while giving him his tea.

"Arigato Mebuki-San, I want to talk to you and Kizashi-San regarding Sakura"  Sasuke said while placing his tea on the table.