'Eleven

Thursday

"Hey Krystal , hey , wake up . You are going to late to the photoshoot "said Jessica while shaking her sister body .

"Uhh Jess , can I don't want to photoshoot today ? I feel not very well " said Krystal weakly . Jessica put her palm to Krystal's forehead .

"Heh , nice try Krystal , You are healthy today . Wake up right now and im going to wait you in living room . Hayakun (ppalli in korean fast in english) " said Jessica slapping lightly Krystal's stomach.

30minutes laterrr ~

"Are you ready Krystal Jung ?! " said Jessica excitedly . Krystal just giving no respons and shrugs . "Oh c'mon Krystal . This is starting of your model life ! You are going to love living in this fashion life " said Jessica cheering up Krystal .

"Yeah . Lets go " said Krystal .

~

"So , where are we heading right now ? " ask Krystal while looking out of the car window.

" Cat Cafe' . For your information , this cafe was wellknown in Japan because we can have a great time with cat while having a drink . Don't worry , there , the cat healthy."said Jessica while driving the car .

"Sounds great . Are we almost there ? " ask Krystal .

"Yes , just around the corner . " Jessica turned right with her car " yes , there is it " said Jessica and parked her car .

They went off from the car and walk into the cafe . Krystal was excited when she sees many cats there and types of cats . Persian , Siamese , Sphinx (?) And others .

"Yes there he is ! Tyler ! " said Jessica . The man who Jessica called approached Jessica and Krystal with Sehun . Krystal saw Sehun and started to look away . " Krystal , this is Tyler Kwon . He is a professional model and he is my bestfriend . He gonna help both of you in this photoshoot " said Jessica .

"Nice to meet you Mr. Tyler " said Krystal greeting with Tyler . She looks at Sehun who is looking at her . "And Hi Sehun , its good to see you again after what happenes yesterday ^^ " said Krystal .

Jessica knows there might be somthing happen between them . She just smile and looking at them . Just like me and Kris before ..

"Ok Krystal and Sehun change your outfit now " direct Tyler . Sehun and Krystal just followed what did he said .

~

Sehun and Krystal went out from the dressing rooms . They wear denim jeans , white simply shirt and some acessories branded Blanc Eclaire . They waited for Tyler to direct them . Afew minutes then , Jessica and Tyler approach them .

"Okay Sehun and Krystal . Listen to my instruction okay ? First , this photoshoot theme is about a couple that have a date in this cafe and at the same time make sure the interactions between both of you are the main in this photoshoot . Got it ? " said Tyler . Krystal and Sehun just nodded .

And the photoshoot began . Tyler said many times that they must be a sweet couple but Krystal seems can't smile there and almost all the pics didn't look good . Its about 6minutes and Tyler seems mad about it . He said takes a break . Krystal sighs and wanted to take a walk but Sehun stops Krystal by holding her wraist .