6: Games & Goodbye

But I love her anyway, I love her anyway...

Miss Jackson by Panic! At The Disco was blasting full volume by the time I woke up, not that I minded of course, Brendon Urie's voice was perfection. 

I groaned, a mild headache hitting me hard. I still had my clothes on though, which meant good news.

I didn't have sex with Alex.

Because I was so distracted yesterday [with you know...], I hadn't managed to take in where I was. It was a medium sized room, something you'd find in a cheap hotel or something but the bed was comfy and there was a clean bathroom. Yay. 

I stumbled into the bathroom, not bothering with anything except washing my face and of course, brushing my teeth with toothpaste on my finger.

I hated to admit it but I hated not waking up with Alex by my side. I had known the guy for hours and yet, I didn't want him to be just a one night stand. And he wasn't, I suppose. 

I sighed, looking down at myself. I probably had morning breath and not to mention, body sweat. So attractive. Climbing down the stairs, I noticed that the bar was full of middle aged men and intoxicating smells. Who the fuck gets drunk in the morning?

Oh wait, me.

I tried to look past the creepy stares and walked directly to Alex.

"Did we have sex or not? One, two, three, tell me." I asked, right out of the blue.

Alex looked confused for a second and then an 'oh' expression creeped onto his face.

"We'll talk outside." He mouthed. 

I gave him a brief stare and then nodded, leading us outside. What did he want to talk about anyway? I just needed a simple answer, gosh. 

"Sorry about the creepy men, teenagers tend to come at night time." Alex said, sounding apologetic.

"How did you know I'm a teenager?" 

"You look it." He grinned.

I grinned back and mentally slapped myself as I felt a small blush creep onto my pale face.

"How old are you?" I pondered out loud. 

Alex's grin faded, "I turned twenty recently."

He was three years older than me and for some reason, I found that sexy.

"Heh, I'm legal in a few months." I responded, smartly.

"I'm not worried about the law. I'm just contemplating whether or not the fact that I'm older than you would push you away." 

"Oh, really?"

"Really."

"And why is that?"

"You interest me, Dani. I'd like to see you again."

"In your bedroom?"

"No, actually, on a date."

Mental happy dance starts in 3...2...

"I'd like that."

"Great."

1...

I got a date, I got a date, I got a date. Let me get a hip hip? Hip hip. Hip hip? Hip hip. Hip hi- ok, I'll stop now.

After I had gotten Alex's number and found out if we fucked or not - which we did not - I decided to go back home.

Which I must say, was a very stupid idea. But that's me for you.