Chapter 2

( Y/N's P.O.V. )

Chapter 2

After about an hour of packing the U-Haul van with everyone's luggage everybody loaded onto the tour bus. A table for four was on the left along with a mini kitchen. On the left wall was a flat screen T.V. parallel to the long black leather couch that scaled most of the right side of the bus. Towards the back was a black curtain, concealed behind the curtain was a series of bunk beds, three on each side and finally the worlds smallest bathroom.

"And it begins." Tony said softly as he walked past your and Jaime who still stood at the steps of the bus. Vic was already inside, probably claiming a spot on the couch, you assumed Mike was claiming a bed and Tony was going to do the same.

"Hey (Y/N)! Lets be bunk buddies, I get the top bunk though." Jaime said, the excitement and happiness in his voice was childish. Before you had been given Jaime grabbed your hand and pulled you to the back of the bus, you were pulled past Vic who was sending out a tweet announcing your departure. Mike sat at the table gazing out the window. Jaime yanked the black curtain open, you laughed at his hyperactive actions.

"Jaime! Calm down!" He couldn't take your words seriously due to the fact you were laughing as you spoke them.

"Okay, okay, okay, pick a bed amigo!" Jaime said, calming down the slightest bit but his voice still wasn't considered the elementary school 'inside voice'.

The words "Shut the fuck up." were mumbled into a pillow from a top bunk on the left side.

"Sorry Tony..." Jaime said apologetically. Silently you walked to the second set of bunk beds on the right side, announcing them as your choice when you tossed your backpack on the black sheets of the bottom bunk.

"Good pick!" Jaime made a point to whisper this time. After the dark haired male slid his laptop bag off his shoulder and onto his bed he boosted himself up onto the top bunk. When he laid down you assumed he was going to catch up on sleep just as Tony was doing.

You stepped up on the very edge of your bed, your toes curling around the ½ inch thick wooden frame, your fingers held onto Jaime's bed frame, "Night Jaime, see ya in a few hours." You whispered softly.

In the dim light of the small bunk room you caught a glimpse of his tired smile, "Night (Y/N). Wake me up if anything exciting happens."

"Alright." You spoke out of a whispering tone and made the short jump to the bus floor. You exited the bunk room, shutting out any source of light by closing the black curtain. Vic looked up from his phone at the sight of your entrance.

"So you've got a bunk mate?" he asked casually. Your eyes drifted to Mike who still was seated at the table only this time he was watching some cartoon on the television. Your eyes found their way back to your tan skin boyfriend who sat on the couch.

"His idea, not mine." You said knowing you didn't have to explain any of your action's to Vic. You walked over to the couch, sliding next to him. He wrapped an arm around your shoulders, in return you rested your head on his shoulder. The bus rumbled to life, finally the time of departure had come. Both Vic and yourself smiled, your conversation abandoned for a new one.

"Are you scared?" Vic's question genuinely confused you. What was there to be scared of? Is there something you should be scared of?

"Whataya mean?" You asked curiously deciding to hide your anxiety with an act of curiosity.

Vic shrugged his shoulders, "Sometimes I get scared of leaving." He admitted, his eyes flickered from the floor to you and the bus began to pull out of the lot.