Chapter VII

Lillian's POV

I woke up the next day, showered, and got dressed, tucking my gun into my waistband.  I had a feeling that this was going to be a very eventful day.

I walked down to the dining room, where everyone was eating.

"Lily," Jones said once I entered. "Today, Niall Horan dies, whether you like it or not."

Harry had a stupid smirk on his face.

I paused. "Are you sure?"

"It's the only way, Lil," Jones said, trying to be gentle. "After breakfast, you'll go in there with Marshal and Evers, and take him out."

"What's with the extras?" I asked.

"You need to be watched.  Once he hears a gunshot, Liam will go in and clean the mess.  You don't need to see that." Jones said.

I shrugged, exhaled. "Fine."

"Okay, let's do this," Jones said after breakfast.

I took a deep breath, and walked down to the room.  Marshal and Evers followed me into the room, and stood near the closed door.

Niall was still sleeping, the slamming door had woken him up.  He saw me, and smiled.  Then he saw the others.

"Lily?  What's going on?" He questioned.

I walked towards him.

"I love you so, so much." I said, a tear falling down my cheek. I kissed him; Niall responded, albeit confused.

"I know...why are they here?" Niall asked, bemused.

"I am so sorry, Ni," I whispered, pulling out my gun.

"Oh." Niall said, glancing at the gun, the others, and me. "I love you, too."

"I love you, I'm sorry," I said, pointing the gun and cocking it.

Right before I pulled the trigger, I turned around, and shot Marshall in the head.  Before Evers could retaliate, I had shot him too.

"Lillian!" Niall yelled in shock.

"My name," I said, breathing hard. "Is Amelia."

"Lillian-I mean, Amelia, I heard the shots, are we a go?" Liam ran into the room, holding a gun.

"Yeah, Ni," I said, pointing to the corpses. "Grab the guns.  Tuck them in your waistband, and take this one." I passed him my gun.

"What?" Niall said, doing as I told him. "Why?"

"We're getting out of here." I handed him my gun. "Li, get the doors."

Liam pressed a button on a remote.  Two passages opened up.

"Niall, take the left passage," I said, pushing him towards the hall.

"But what about you?" Niall asked worriedly.

"I'll follow, just go!" I yelled, blowing him a kiss.  He blew one back, and ran down the corridor.

"Okay, now, Li," I said, holding out my arm. "Shoot me."

"Okay, but it's just going to graze, you'll need to fake it." Liam said, pulling out his gun.  I took a deep breath.  He pulled the trigger, and the bullet grazed my arm, enough to bleed, but not permanently injure.

"I'm so sorry..." Liam said, as he ripped off a piece of his shirt.  He tied it around my arm like a bandage, and then he yelled for Jones.

"Liam!" Jones exclaimed. "What happened?  Where's the boy?"

"He took Lil's gun, killed Marshal and Evers, shot Lily.  I came in; he grabbed the control when I bent to help Lillian, and ran." Liam said, as I hammed it up, moaning in "pain".

"Which way did he run?" Harry asked.  He was upset I was in pain, but seemed excited to chase after Niall.

"Down the right passage," Liam said, pointing.

"Zayn, Harry, Louis, go down the right.  I'm going to go talk to Lenna.  Liam, take Lily back to her room once she's up to it, and fix her arm.  We need to catch this kid." Jones said, as Zayn and Louis ran down the corridor.

As soon as Jones left, Liam and I jumped up.

"You've got a ten minute head start, get out as fast as you can," Liam said. "You have my emergency number, text me once you get to somewhere safe.  Maybe I'll be able to send your stuff."

"Thank you so much, Li," I said, hugging him. "Love you."

"Love you too, Amelia," Liam said, a smile tugging on his lips. "Huh, Amelia...I think it suits you better than Lillian."

I half smiled. "Thanks.  I hope I can talk to you again."

"Good luck!" Liam yelled as I ran down the left corridor.

I ran for fifteen minutes, until I found Niall.

"Hey," I gave him a quick kiss as he handed me my gun.

"What happened to your arm?" Niall asked in concern.

"Alibi." Louis, Harry and Zayn went down the wrong corridor, Lenna and Jones are in command, and they think Liam has taken me back to my room, after you killed the others, shot me, and ran." I explained, as I pulled him farther down the passage. "Made you look bad.  Sorry."

"That's okay, but for the record," Niall said, glancing at me. "I would never shoot you."

"I know," I said, smiling.

We ran for a little while longer, until I glanced at Niall.

"I really hope we don't have to kill anyone else." I said, my eyebrows furrowing.

"Why, Amelia?" Niall asked.

"Louis and Zayn have been like my brothers," I said. "Harry...well, he's a dick, I could do some things to him without losing sleep."

"Same here," Niall agreed. "Amelia...say we do get out of here.  What then?"

I sighed. "Last night, Liam bought both of us a plane ticket to Canada.  You don't have to come if you don't want to, but that's where I'm going.  My family has a house there that we don't use.  I'm going to have to lay low, possibly for the rest of my life."

"I'm going with you." Niall said.

"Ni, you have a family that still thinks you could be alive, you can't just leave that." I argued. "You should be with them."

"Where you are is where I should be," Niall said, stopping enough to touch my cheek. "Where you go, I go."

I smiled. "Okay.  But I want to contact McKenna, and see my sister."

"She'll be very happy." Niall said, smiling.

We ran for another hour, stopping every once in a while for a break.

"Ni, I think I can see the end!" I told him excitedly.

"Almost there." He puffed.

A figure stepped out of the shadows.

"Well," Harry Styles said. "Isn't this a nice surprise."

Chapter End Notes:

HARRY YOU RAT BASTARD!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT LILLIAN BECOMING AMELIA AGAIN?

IS LIAM NOT THE SWEETEST GUY YOU'VE EVER SEEN?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THEIR GETAWAY?

ISN'T HARRY A DICK SOMETIMES?

TELL ME IN A REVIEW! AND VOTE