Chapter V

Dont forget to VOTE

Harry's POV

I left Lillian's room, and walked down to the room.  Jones said I couldn't kill Niall.  He didn't say I couldn't hurt him.

I opened the door, and the kid's head turned.

"Lily?" He asked, confused.

"Nope.  I'm Harry." I said, smiling coldly, as I walked towards Niall.

"Harry?  Wait, you're the guy who grabbed me!" Niall exclaimed, his eyes narrowing.

"That's right," I said, smirking. "Does that scare you?"

"Actually, you brought me back to someone I thought had been killed." Niall said, smiling gratefully. "Thanks for that."

"That wasn't my intention," I said, the smile dropping from my face. "And I don't like the way you're warming up to my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Niall asked, his smile disappearing. "You two are dating?"

"Actually, we're supposed to be getting married." Sometime in the future, eventually...

"Married." Niall said flatly.

"Exactly.  So when you're playing songs for her on that little guitar, you can see why I wouldn't like that, right?" I said, cracking my knuckles.

"Look, man, I'm sorry," Niall said sheepishly. "I didn't know."

"That," I said, coming towards him. "Is no excuse."

Before Niall knew what hit him, I punched him in the gut.  He fell to the ground, groaning in pain.

"She's mine," I said, kicking his head. "Don't forget that."

I pulled him up, and punched him in the face repeatedly.  He took it in silence, not trying to fight back, even when blood started pouring out of his nose and mouth.

"What?" I asked. "Nothing to say?"

Niall spit blood and saliva in my face.

I pulled out my gun, cocked it.  I wanted to blow his face off so much, but I couldn't kill him.  I hit the side of his face with the gun, and turned.

"Hands to yourself." I said as I exited the room.

Lillian's POV

I woke up the next day, earlier than usual.  I just felt...weird.

Something was wrong.  I could just...feel it.

I threw my hair into a messy bun, kept on my pajamas.  I looked at my gun, trying to decide whether or not to bring it.  I decided that I might need it, so I tucked it in my slippers.

I walked as quickly and quietly as I could, as it was only around 6:30 AM.  I walked to the room, opened the door, and suppressed a scream.

"Oh my God, Niall!" I yelled, running toward his figure, which was on the floor. "What the fuck happened?"

"Lil, it's okay, I'm...fine," Niall said, smiling weakly.  Dried blood was all over his face, and some still trickled out of his mouth.

"Like hell you are!" I exclaimed, pulling down my pajama shirt sleeve and dabbing at his mouth. "Who did this to you?"

"Shouldn't you know?" Niall asked, grimacing in pain as I mopped up the cut.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, confused.

"Your boyfriend, Harry," Niall said. "No, sorry, fiancé."

"WHAT?" I screamed. "HE-YOU-NO-MARRIED!?"