Chapter 36

Lynn's POV
"Well, I don't know about you ladies, but I plan to tan all day long!" Zoella said and her and Madison started walking towards the beach. I took a good look around the parking lot. "Technically, I'm not a lady," Grayson said. Zoella glared at him.
"I wasn't talking to you, meat head," She said. The guys chuckled and Madison and I giggled.

The guys started running towards the water and Madison walked with Zoella towards the beach. Ethan looked at me and smiled.
"I'm glad you came," He said.
"Me too," I said.
"Drop your stuff off and we'll go into the water," He said.
"Do you think its cold?" I asked. "Probably, its ocean water." Oh dear. I'll go in, I won't be that kind of girl. But it will take me a little while to get in.

"Come on, it can't be that bad if Madison's going in," Ethan said. That's true. But Madison will also do whatever Zoella tells her to do.
"If Zoella told her to go into the water, then she's gonna go into the water," I said. Ethan shrugged.
"Drop your stuff off and lets go," He said.
"Someone's bossy today," I said. I heard Ethan chuckle from behind me. I set my bag down next to Zoella and took my shirt off.

I turned around to find Ethan's eyes looking down, then when I turned around he looked up.
"What are you doing," I asked. He smirked.
"Nothing," He said. I rolled my eyes and started walking forward.
"What? Am I not allowed to check out my girlfriend in a bikini?" He asked. Girlfriend....Wow that's weird.
"Ethan you'd check out any girl in a bikini," I said. He chuckled.
"That's the old Ethan, the new one has only eyes for you," He said. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down so I could kiss his cheek. He chuckled and I pulled him to the water.

I let the water touch my toes and I felt a chill run through my entire body. "Ethan it's freezing!" I said.
"Come on, you'll warm up soon," He said and was already knee deep in. "There's a sandbar out there Ly, let's go!" Ethan said and looked back at me with little kid eyes. I smiled and took another step in. It really is cold.
"If you don't come in right this second then I'll bring you in myself," He said. I looked down at the water and then took another step in.
"I'm in," I said. He smiled and ran over to me.
"Stop," I said and ran away from him. He ran towards me.
"You're splashing me stop!" I shouted. He laughed and picked me up.
"Ethan! Ethan stop!" I shouted. "Please," I begged.
"Don't." He smirked and held me above the water.
"Ethan," I whined.
"Say you love me," He said. I looked up at him and away from the water.
"Say you love me and I'll let you go," He said.

"Fine," I said. "I love you," I said.
"I love you too Lynny," he said and then dropped me in the water. I came up quickly and wiped my eyes. "ETHAN!" I screamed. He was laughing his butt off.
"You said you wouldn't drop me!" I said.
"No, I said I would let you go," He said.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.
"You look great, if I didn't tell you that already," he said.
"I always look great," I said sarcastically.
"Yeah you do," He agreed. I turned around and saw him still looking down at my butt.
"Stop it! My eyes are up here!" I said. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.
"Come on, I wanna go out to the sandbar," I said and started swimming. He followed me.
"What if I drown? That's deep water in between," I said.
"Then I'll rescue you," He said.
"My hero," I said sarcastically. He laughed and it suddenly got even colder then before. Now we're in the deep part, I couldn't touch the bottom anymore.
"God it's so cold," I said.
"Come on, we're almost there," He said. "I swear, if I get bit by a shark, I'll never forgive you," I said.
"Remember that movie, when that girl got bit by that shark, and she was that surfer?" Ethan asked.
"Stop you're scaring me!" I said. He smirked.
"You always used to make me watch it. Remember?" He asked.
"I don't want to think about that movie while we're in the middle of the ocean," I said. I felt sand under neath me. And I stood up quickly. We were at the sandbar.
"This is so cool," I said. We were so far from shore, yet there was a huge pile of sand like 50 feet out.
"You're so cool," Ethan said. I smiled and punched his shoulder.
"Go ahead, punch me, I'm rock solid," He said and puffed out his chest. I wound up my arm and punched his stomach.
"Ow, holy shit Ly," He said and held his stomach. My laugh was so loud people from the shore could hear it.

"What a baby," I said.
"I'll show you baby," Ethan said and ran after me. I screamed and ran through the water. I hid behind Zoella and then pushed Zoella towards Ethan and ran off. I hid behind Madison and Grayson and I looked through the crack. I didn't see Ethan. I felt arms wrap around me and I screamed. Ethan picked me up and threw me off the sandbar. I wiped my eyes as I came up and him and Grayson were laughing. I walked back up and glared at him. "Look at the baby now," Ethan said. I smiled and tackled him into the water.

But I knew he definitely let me tackle him on purpose.