Meet my friends

Auothor's Note:

The only people who will understand the ending, is the people who read the Prolugue

><

Anyways...

HEYO!!!!!!!

0)___(0

Yes i am random!

Sooo...

CHECK OUT KYOKOMOGAMI AND LIGHTNIGHT99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY'RE EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooo....

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^3^

Remeber to vote and comment too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

><

     _______________________________* * * * * ___________________________________

She picked it up, and stared at the lock of hair in wonder.

Suddenly, it disintergrated in her hands, and fell to the floor.

"What! No! No!" She said. She needed answers. She ran to the classroom of Cheryl and Sora.

6F.

She ran through the 'clusters' of year 2's, year 1's and finally, year 6's. It was the 'smart' class. But Crystal didn't really like calling them nerds, even though one of them were REALLY nerdy. Like, REALLY, REALLY nerdy. They had a sliding, blue door. She peered through the crack between the opening of the door, and the closing. It was a big classroom, with TWO white boards! LUCKY! 

She saw Sora and Cheryl sitting at the same table, and waved to them. Very surprisingly, they waved back, and then looked at each other. They ran to the blonde haired teacher and asked her a question that Crystal couldn't really make out. The teacher replied with a nod, and the girls ran to the door, to meet Crystal.

"What are you doing here? No one knows you're still alive!" Cheryl whispered.

"Wait... I've got an idea!" Sora said, flicking her ringlets. Cheryl smiled at the look of her face. They both grabbed Cryatal's arms and led her to the office. They arrived in the beautiful, lavender scented room. Artwork was displayed there, and trophies, medals and precious objects were behind glass cabinets.

"Mrs Smith, Crystal our friend has tripped over in the playground, may you please help her?" Cheryl said, using her 'angelic' side. Smart one...

"Of course i will! Crytsal, it looks like you must of fell a thousand times, look at you!" She replied

Crystal looked to the ground and looked up again with a small smile. Mrs Smith gave a fresh new shirt, clots and jumper. Also adding a brush. Crystal went to change and brush her hair. She came out of the bathroom clean, and eyes more sparkling than ever.

"Thankyou Mrs. Smith" Crystal said

"My absolute pleasure!" She replied

Cheryl and Sora smiled and left with Crystal. Crystal was actually impressed how the teacher didn't ask her about her hair, or atleast if she was emo or food.

"Soo, when's recess?" Crystal asked

"It's in two minutes" Sora said

"Cool.." Crystal said

"Umm... what did you do in class then?" Crystal asked as they walked down the school halls

"We did advanced 6 maths" Cheryl said

"Ahh... What type of maths?" Crystal asked

"Algebra and problem solving i guess" Sora replied

They kept on walking, until they passed a hall. It was lined with blue gym mats, and it caught Crystal's eye. She ran to them, doing four front handsprings in a row. Sora and Cheryl clapped. Crytsal smiled. Sora ran doing ten cartwheels in a row, and finished it of with a scorpion. Cherly also ran up, doing five back walkovers and did a round off at the end. They all stared at each other, they didn't talk, but just found themselves a place on the mat and Crytsal shouted "3, 2, 1!" she shouted.

It was a very majestic and exciting sight. They all did perfect sycronisation of one handstand, four walkovers, two round offs five cartwheels, six back walkovers, ten handsprings, a scorpion and landing in splits postition, ALL IN A ROW!

Wow, it was truly amzing. 

They all screamed and went into a group hug. Suddenly a single piece of hair turned golden in Crystal's hair...

BBBBBRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the recess.

"Now to meet our friends!" Sora said excitedly

"Yea, they're almost the same as us!" Cheryl cried

So they made their way to the playground. The Playground was big. And i mean REALLY BIG. The grass was fresh turf, but on some patches in the 'out of bounds' area, there was bindies and bunny poop.

They ran to a hill, and Crystal saw  BIG group of friends. They were all doing gymnastics.

"Hi!" A girl walked up to her with purple eyes, small green specks in the right, and small blue specks in the other.

"Heyo" Crystal replied with a cheery face

"My name's Wynter, whats your's?" The girl said

"My name's Crystal, nice to meet you Wynter" Crytsal said

"Who's Wynter?" Cheryl said, looking at Crystal as if she was crazy

"The girl, can't you see her?" Crystal said, she turned her head, and Wynter was gone.

"Ahh...?" Sora said

"Nevermind..." Crytsal replied, she walked away, and then turned back for a glance, she rubbed her eyes.

"Hey! Time to meet our friends" Sora said

Crystal looked forward to that.

"Hi! My names Eli. But you can call me Eli Stone cause i'm awesome" she said

"HEY! Everyone knows I'M the awesome one around here!" a girl said.

"Shuddup!" Eli said.

Eli had ebony velvet hair, that went to her shoulders. She had brwon eyes, that had a tinge of green to it. The other girl had brown hair, that had black streaks in them, her eyes were a sparkling green, like a pasture of savanah.

"Hi , My name is Rachel" she said

Crystal now ran...