The Death Touch Chapter 6

The Death Touch
Chapter 6

I proceeded to walk to my dorm with Amy following after me.

"Chris!" She yelled. "You can't just stay mad at me forever, it was just a mistake, I even apologized." She said pouting making her cute little puppy dog face.

"OK, but, you and Amy still owe me for leaving me with Blaine," I said putting the keys in the lock, "besides, he's too much of a pervert." I said annoyed.

Sitting with someone alone in a car for two freaking hours, you really get to know a person. "I'm just glad I never have to see him again." I sighed loudly looking at her.

Just then a guilty look appeared on her small face, and her nose started to twitch a little. "Ha ha...you don't say." She mumbled.

I gasped. " Sarah, your nose is twichting like it does whenever your guilty about something." I said, in the past few several months, Amy and I begun to know each other very, very well.

"Uhmm....well, Blaine's..sorta....kind of ......will be coming to our school from now on." She rushed out, shutting her eyes tightly, waiting for hell to break loose.

"HE'S  WHAT?!" I yelled, earning a few glares from the dorm adviser passing by.

"Yeah.., he admissioned two days ago," she started. "Amy said that his parents decided to send him here." She said.

"Why did they send him here?"  I asked curious. "Well, he got in some trouble at his old school, regarding the police, but she didn't tell me for what exactly." 

Just then the bell rang loudly just outside my dorm, which pretty much sucked because it would constantly ring it's annoying sound and I still wasn't used to it.

The next class was Biology, Mr. Smith apparently assigned me a new lab partner, because Andria was too sick to attend classes. Not caring enough to see who my new Lab partner was, I began working on my lab. I had a couple of slides which were needed for the lab..

"Mind if I take a look through that?" A familiar voice asked, I immediately looked up to see Blaine smirking at me with an amused expression. His dirty blond hair since I'd last seen him were slightly darker, appearing almost chocolate brown. His hazel eyes caught with mine, probably looking at my shocked face. 

I looked over at Sarah who was sitting in the side of the room, giving me a sheepish smile. I rolled my eyes and passed the microscope over to Blaine, who was still wearing a smirk on his face.

I fought the urge to smack that off his face, Sarah never mentioned when he was was going to show up, since he ditched the last two days.

"What are the odds that we'd end up going to the same boarding school." He said passing me back the microscope, making me slightly jump.

I picked up another slide and began observing it through the microscope, attempting to ignore his babbling and praying that this class be over soon.

"So what exactly did you do to get sent here for?" He asked. "Amy was mentioning about it earlier, something about blaming a mayor.." He trailed off, raising one eyebrow.

I sat up pushing the microscope towards him, I knew some of the kids were listening to our conversation. I wasn't about to tell a guy I'd just two nights ago about my major secret, I wasn't about to give away my dignity that I still somewhat had, despite the rumours that were going around about me. Rumours from me blaming the Mayor for molesting young girls, making him go to jail, to rumours of me asking the mayor for sex. I didn't know who started the rumours, and I didn't know why. But I do know that none of them are true.