chapter six!

Mandy sighed and shoved her school books back in her bag, it was officially the end of the school day. It had been 2 days since the whole date mess up. She was still heartbroken and had gotten a cold.

"MANDY! THERE YOU ARE!" Mandy's head shot up, Alli was running towards her.

"Oh. Hey Alli," Mandy said before coughing loudly.

"Are you okay?"

Mandy shook her head, "I'm sick.."

Alli's eyes widen, "Is that why you stood up Cody?"

"Excuse me?" Mandy asked, an eyebrow raised. Mandy couldn't believe what Alli had just said.

"You stood up Cody? Is that why?"

"Uhm? He's the one that stood ME up!" Alli looked at her in shock,

"What are you talking about!?"

"He texted me telling me to meet him at the park. He never came. End of story" Mandy said, storming away. A tear slid down her cheek, she was even more heartbroken at the fact Cody told Alli that she stood him up. She was halfway home, all she wanted to do was curl up and sleep.

"HEY MANDY!" Mandy spun around and came face to face with Adam. Mandy forced a smile,

"Hey Adam," She didn't really wanna talk to this creep right now. Remember, he's the one who kissed her when they first met.

"Can.. I maybe... take you out on Friday?"

"No, you can't" Mandy said, before turning around and heading out towards her house. She felt a grip on her arm and was wiped around.

"And why not?" Adam said,

"Because I like someone else" Adam tightened his grip on Mandy's arm. Mandy tried to hold herself together but she was terrified.

"Who?" Adam asked with gritted teeth.

"C-Cody"

"He obviously DOESN'T LIKE YOU" Adam yelled, Mandy flinched. Why did she always have the bad things happen to her?

"Now come on!" Adam began pulling Mandy somewhere.

"W-Where are we going?"

"Somewhere"

"Tell me!" Mandy screamed. Adam turned and slapped her.

"Shut up! Someone's gonna hear you!"

"GOOD!" Mandy screamed louder, she was scared.. but she needed to get out of this situation. Adam covered her mouth and pushed her into a house. Mandy's head hit the door and she blacked out.

Mandy slowly opened her eyes and all she could feel was pain. She looked down at her body and screamed. She was naked and had bruises everywhere. She dressed herself quickly and ran as fast as she could. Her backpack and cell phone were near the door, she grabbed them and kept running. She reached her house in tears and saw Alli, Cody, and her parents standing at the front door.

"MANDY!" They all screamed. Mandy fell to the ground, she could no longer hold in her emotions. She didn't want to admit it... but she had just been raped.

JPIOHAGOIVAB. I'M SORRY. I suck, I haven't posted in forever and this definately fails. ANYWAY. I DONT THINK I TOLD YU ABOUT MAH SELENA GOMEZ CONCERT EXPERIENCE! She was amazing! I was on floors, 21 rows back from the stage. Christina Grimmie and Shawn Desman opened for her and they were both amazing too, (Christina was WAYYYY better than Shawn) After the show, I had the chance to meet Christina Grimmie. She is the sweetest girl EVERRRR! I've been a fan of her for two years so it meant a lot to me! :')

ANYWAY. I hope yu enjoyed my story :)<3