le chapitre cinq <3

'Je t'aime.... Pas'

Mandy nervously paced her room, Alli was staring her down.

"Why are you so nervous? It's just Cody..."

"Just Cody? SERIOUSLY ALLI?!" Mandy cried out, Alli groaned and walked out of Mandy's room.

"Where are you going!?" Mandy said, following Alli down the stairs. Alli grabbed an apple from Mandy's fridge and turned to face her.

"You are annoying me. Therefore I shall go home and bug Cody.." Alli said, Mandy's face dropped.

"You're leaving?"

"I actually have to, Cody wants me to help him. Just wear the dress I picked out, curl your hair and wear the black sandals. Okay?"

Mandy nodded, "Yep!"

Alli left and Mandy ran up the stairs, she jumped in the shower then dried and curled her hair. She slipped into the dress Alli had picked out then slid her feet into the black sandals she had gotten the night before. She looked in the mirror and smiled. The large clock to the right of her mirror said '6:26'.

Her phone buzzed and she picked it up, slowly reading the message.

'Change of plans, meet me at the park in 15:) -Cody<3'

Mandy smiled, she couldn't believe it. She was ACTUALLY going on a date with Cody! She rushed down the stairs, and noticed her parents weren't home. Mandy walked out the front door and started walking towards the park. When Mandy reached the park she slowly looked around. Cody was no where to be seen. She sighed and sat down on a bench.

*1HourLater*

With Cody;

"Alli! I just went to her house and she wasn't there!" Cody cried,

"Maybe she's in the bathroom?" Alli was upset, they couldn't find Mandy anywhere. Everytime either of them texted her, she didn't anwser them.

"I've gone and checked 4 times! She's not there! I knew it was to good to be true!" Cody said, storming up the stairs and into his room. He sat on his bed and put his head in his hands. He couldn't believe it... he didn't want to believe it.

Mandy played him.

Mandy;

Mandy shivered in the wind, it had started raining about 20 minutes before. Her nose had started running and she was frozen. It had been 1 hour since the text, a tear slid down her cheek.

Cody stood her up.

Alli paced her room, why did Mandy not show? There had to be an explaination. Maybe... if she had of stayed back... Mandy and Cody would be on their date right now.

"UGH. IT'S MY FAULT!" Alli screamed.

"No it isn't... she's the one that didn't show" Cody said, his eyes red from crying. He was in plaid pajama pants and a white tee-shirt. He looked like the typical heartbroken teenage guy. Alli felt sick looking at her brother. She knew something must have happened. Mandy was head over heels for Cody, and everyone knew it.

Adam sat back and smirked, his plan was perfect.

OH DAMN. I bet ya'll didn't expect that. :D I told you, I have big plans for this story, and did you REALLY think I would let her get Cody THAT fast? NAHBRAH. :) Thanks for reading!

Lovelovelove, Kayla :)