The Rebellion (Part Four)

*****************  

 Hey guys!

  I hope you are liking the Rebel so far! I've been working really hard to finish this before the end of the month. I will probably have it stop mid-story and make a second book, just having trouble thinking of the title.  

So how are you guys liking the book so far? Any comments? Good or bad I'd love to hear them- so comment below!!  

 Thank you!!

 God bless!

  ~Lillian

<3

I must stress that everything I write is FICTION. But, yes, the Lord is coming again soon! Comment any questions you may have. I'd love to answer them :)

  ******************      

  "Okay, let's go over the plan." I said with my three soldiers around me. I always verbally went over the plans with my troops, just in case and for my own mental stability. "How many planes does Doc got?"  

"Eight, ma'am." Derek replied.

   My head shot towards him, and I gave him a face of frustration. But my face quickly slipped away as I closed my eyes and sighed.

  "Soldier, please don't ma'am me. I'm fifteen." He apologized with a "Miss". Better.

    I continued, "How big are they?"

  "Each hold about a hundred miss." said Anne.  

 I did the math in my head. There was 5,000 people hold here. It's been two hours. It takes an half an hour to fly here from the British Stronghold with the new technology that Johnny came up with. So that means 3,200 people have been freed. Which means...  

 "One thousand, eight hundred people left!" I said. "A little more then an hour left!"  

 The people proclaimed a quiet cry of joy, both soldiers and prisoners. The prisoners were now all out of their cells, some were in groups sitting on the floor, some were getting some much-needed sleep, some were getting food packages from the boxes some soldiers brought to us from the planes.

  I walked through the crowd, but I was stopped several times by adults thanking me:

  "You are extremely brave and have great leadership. Are you really only fifteen?"

   A lot of kids ran up to me and hugged me:

  "Miss Ella, you're my hero! Thank you so much!!"  

 When I finally got through the people, I took refuge in the corner of the room. I placed my hand on my ear in attempt to hear my ear piece better.  

 "Johnny, can you hear me?" I whispered.  

 "Yep!" His voice came through. "What's up?"

  "I just... can't believe this!" I said a bit louder. I felt to amazing! I felt like there was a wisdom and courage rising up in me, like a helium balloon, so I could take to the skies. I felt the effects of doing something big.