The Rebel

**************

Hello everyone! I am Lillian and this is my book- The Rebel!

I must stress that everything I write is FICTION. But, yes, the Lord is coming again soon! Comment any questions you may have. I'd love to answer them :)

I really hope you like the book! It has been a lot of fun to write, and I can't wait to see what God will do through the words He has given me to put in this book- I feel it will be huge!

"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put down ot death, and you will be hated by all nations because of Me... but he who stands firm to the end will be saved."

Matthew 24:9,13

"Hope just broke right through the door

So why you gotta ask what I came here for

Man we 'bout to light the night with that flare

Job from the gun in the hand of the spare

 With the kick so hard that you gotta be strong

It's so hottah

You can barely hold on

So rock me drop me

But you will never stop me

From takin' this show to a full room of monopoly."

~Show Stopper

By Toby Mac

**************

My palm flew into the man's nose. I pushed upward, causing it to break and gush blood and he stumbled back, but not for long. Another man came up to my side and tried to grab me. I drove my elbow into his ribs and heard a snap. My elbow hurt, but I knew it would fade. My opponent fell to the ground and I thought, Ouch... that had to hurt.

The stumbled man righted himself and stepped forward, with blood pouring down his face. Man, he just won't give up! I punched him again, this time he stumbled back and hit his head on a giant boulder behind him, knocking him unconscious. Finally!

The guy with the broken rib stood and grabbed my arm, and at first I grunted in pain, but I twisted and raised my arm. As he howled in pain and released, I grabbed his left arm and using his own weight against him, flipped him over my shoulder and sent him to the ground. When he hit the ground I heard another crack. Ooooo... He didn't stand back up.

Another man approached to my left, and grinned pridefully. I rolled my eyes, saying, "You're underestimating me, buddy." I round-house kicked him, hitting his gut, and luckily he lost balance rolled down a hill. Finally, the last one. I must have taken on the whole army. I placed my foot back down, my fists at my sides. And I had to be honest; I was feeling like a warrior. Oh wait- I am the Warrior. I am the Rebel.

Here we go, again.

His eyes flared with an angry, hazel fire and I assumed mine looked the same. Oh, how I wish I could hate him. But I sadly love him.

"You will never silence me!" I yelled at him, spreading my arms out. I could see the anger in his face and smiled at his well deserved misery. "For God is on my side!" I looked over my shoulder quickly as I ran to the edge of the cliff, "And not yours!"

Then I jumped over the cliff.

**********************

Like it? I am really exsited for this book :)

What do you thinks gonna happen?

Any questions?

comment + vote!! :D

<3

And remember- NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE IN GOD, FOR IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT IN THE END!!!!!!!

<3

Thanks and God bless!!

~Lillian

<3

**********************