Band puns

Are you ready to go with my puns?
I had my friend stressed out when I made these earlier. You'll just have to wait and see if you like them or not. Don't doubt my pun making ability because you can be the judge of them once I finish. I've had one hundred sleepless nights just thinking of these but they're at an all time low. I know that you'll need therapy after this because my puns are like poison. I have no idea why anyone is still here. But thanks to you this has over 2000 reads. That's amazing!!! I won't walk away from this book but I know I'll get all your hate because of this chapter. I'll never give in, even though my days are numbered. It's probably obvious that I'm bad at this but I'll always keep going, no matter how much you stall me. Now on to the next one, you should probably let it go. I don't care if you hate me after this because these are just golden. I can't wait for Saturday it's a new beginning. You should probably stay away from me because you're setting yourself up for sarcasm. Now hold on, I know I'm a basket case but that's very predictable. I'll be making these puns to the end because I am victorious. That was only the introduction so we should get movin' on after the intermission.

You probably think I'm mad as rabbits because of all these. You won't always have memories of my puns because they'll only hold on till may. My friends will kick me if they see this so I better Go in a minute. All these puns are madness anyway. Congratulations, I'll leave you alone so you can be free now.

I'm so sorry but that was a beautiful lie. That's what you get for believing me. All I wanted was to make some cringy puns so please don't be uptight about this. You'll just have to put up or shut up cause I'm an insomniac and I'll be up all night. Don't be a crybaby because these are so bad.
If it means a lot to you I'll stop this now.
(I'm so sorry...)