CONTINUING OF CHAPTER 15 PART 2

EVELYN P.O.V.

"You've been a great mother", I told her. "No, I'm not. I'm standing here with my daughter that just got raped like three weeks ago, and now you telling me your pregnant. I just feel bad." she said sadly. "Don't feel bad mom. Things like this happen all over the world, and you just weren't expecting it to happen to me. Sometimes things like this were meant to happen to see how strong we are." I told my mother.

I guess God gives his most difficult battles to his strongest soldiers.

~THE NEXT DAY~

VICTORIA P.O.V.

(PICTURE OF VICTORIA TO THE SIDE)

I got out of my car and my made way into the club. I had on a bright orange dress and some very colorful stilettos. The dress displayed all my wonderful curves and big booty.

When I made my way to the back, I saw Kevinsitting in his usual spot like Nathan had told me. I had to make sure I played it cool. I sat down two spots away from him and give him a smile. He smiled back showing all of his pearly whites.

I could now here Red Nose playing by Sage Gemini. I got up and start yiking.

Kevin P.O.V.

That chick is fine as h***. I thought to myself. She is so different from the other girls I've seen. She looked so flawless. Everything about here seem so right. I just wish I knew her name.

_________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE: IF YOU GUYS HAVE FORGOTTEN... VICTORIA IS WORKING FOR NATHAN TO SEE IF TREVON IS A UNDERCOVER COP TRYING TO GET NATHAN AND HIS CREW ARRESTED.

ALSO I WENT BACK AND CHANGED SOME PARTS ON THE LAST PART I UPDATED, SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO BACK AND READ IT OR SKIM THROUGH IT A LITTLE