Plane journeys

(Two weeks later)

"Flight 105 to London boarding now" the voice over the intercom spoke

This is it I thought to my self I climbed out of my seat and bidded my goodbyes to my family. I quickly dropped niall a text before shutting off my phone and with one final wave to my family and shedding a few tears I boarded the plane and found my seat.

After watching the boring safety brief I sat back and put in my head phones...great a whole hours of Bordem ahead of me.

(1hour later)

I stood up from my seat and stretched we had just landed. I grabbed my carry on and went to meet niall and to collect my bags.

All the rest of my thing were being shipped and were already here and in my apartment which happened to be next door to nialls, co-incidence right?

Anyway now I'm looking round for niall, there he is, you can just see his blonde quiff poking through the crowds looking for me. I started jumping up and down and waving my arms in the air lie a mad woman. He looked at me and set off running towards me. He quickly reached me and embraced me a wrapped my arms around him, god I have missed his hugs actually I have missed him full stop.

"I have missed you so much niall" I say into his chest , yes I am short deal with it!

"You too sis" he replied kissing the top of my head

We finished our family moment. Gathered my bags and headed into the black range rover parked outside. And headed to the appartment. Little did I know every thing is so far different than it seems now.

(At the appartment building. )

" listen just a warning the boys are gonna be there and here's some pointers Louis is really loud and Harry is really flirty , Liam is kind and will probably be classed as the kind one and zayn well he is quiet at first but when you get to know him he is a really great lad. " he finished with a smile.

"Ok that's fine I'll just take it in my stride." I smiled.

We continued walking until we reached flat number 139.

We knocked then about 2 seconds later there was screaming and a pounding of feet, the door flew open and we were greeted by four very good looking hyper boys.

Louis was first to introduce him self, " I am Louis, I am going to be your favourite out of the band"

after saying that he brought me into a bone crushing bear hug.

"I am Harry, I am the sexiest out of the band" he too brought me in to a hug, I could feel his toned chest through his shirt. " he is definitely the hottest"

"Thank you"he said

" I just said that out loud didn't I?"

"Yep"

" stop embarrassing her, I am Liam , or as the fans call me daddy direction" he too gave me a hug

"Annndddd I am Zayn". He was last and gave me a big hug too.

" well nice to meet you all but I am really tired so if you could show me to my room that would be great"

Niall was about to but harry stopped him" mate you look shattered go to bed I'll show her to her room"

"Alright thanks mate".

Great this is gonna be really awkward now.

"So I'm the hottest am I?"

"Shut up" I blushed

"Don't worry love your pretty hot yourself"

I blushed even more!

We reached a corridor with 6 doors.

" this is Nialls" he said pointing to the first door on your right

" this is Liam's" he said pointing to the door opposite nialls.

"This is zayns" he said pointing to the one next to nialls

" this is Louis" he said pointing to the one opposite zayns.

"This is yours" he said pointing to the one next to zayns.

"And finally this is mine, feel free to come here when ever" he winked making me blush.

" I'll put your stuff in your room and leave you to it you look like you could do with some sleep"

"Thanks Harry"

"Night"

"Night Haz"

A/N: haven't updated in forever. Sorry xx