Facetime and aplicants

AN////

Hey this is my first fanfic and I hope it's good,comment what you think, it will get better when the story progresses. Xxx////

(FaceTime)

Me: Hey bro.

Niall:hey lil' sis.

Me: I miss you.

Niall: me too but hey I got next week off if ya want me to come down and see ya all.

Me: OMG, yes please !!

Niall: course baby sis, but I gotta go the lads are asking who I am talking to.

Me: why won't you yell them about me ?

Niall: because your a pretty girl and they would want to meet you. And I do NOT trust all of them.

Me: ok(sighs in defeat), anyways I gotta go, got a job interview.

Niall: ok good luck, bye love you.

Me: bye, love you too.

*end chat*

Hey my names Gracie Anne horan yep niall horans sister, I know what your thinking OMG your soo lucky but to be fair I am not no one knows about me, we'll not the fans or the boys, to answer your question I have never met the rest of 1D.

(Job interview)

Lou: hello nice to meet you

Me : you to Lou

Lou: so I understand you have a make up degree, and you under stand that this job will be mainly set in London, but will include a lot of touring.

Me: yes and I understand.

Lou: (flicks through CV) well you have the job.

Me: really !!

Lou: yes you have two weeks to pack, then we will organise a flight and shipping for your things, you will have to share a flat and bus with the boys if that's ok ??

Me: sure , thank you so much.

Lou: welcome, and I will be seeing you in two weeks.

Me: good bye.

Lou : bye she said giving me a hug

Two weeks! I thought, best get home and share the news.