Chapter 7 - New Scars

(Cole’s P.O.V)

I don't know how long I've been here ... it could be hours, days even.  I can barely move due to the pain.  It hurts so much its paralysing.  It's not like these feelings are new to me, I'm used to pain, I have known it all my life.  I don't know why she enjoys hurting me so much, I don't get how someone can enjoy watching others in pain.  All I know though is that even if it is for a shortly lived time, I have been given a break from the beatings for her to answer the door; all I can say is thank god for the person on the other side of it.  I did allow my mind to wander to think of what it would be like if I screamed for help; but I didn't dare to do it, I knew it would only make my situation worse.

Apparently I spoke too soon because she stormed back down to the basement, making the saying "face like thunder" come to life.  I didn't expect her to say what she did next though.  "So Cole you never told me you had a friend named Zane."  You may think I'm exaggerating when I say this but that was one of the worst things she could have said.  Why? you ask well my mom has a very strict rule about befriending people.  I know it might sound weird because she's my mom right? she's supposed to want me to make lots of friends and be popular and happy, right? ... WRONG.  She makes sure to enforce punishment on me if I break any of them, like now the beating as increased tenfold. 

Honestly this had to be one of the worst beatings I have ever had.  I had a few broken ribs and a broken arm of that I'm certain.  I had a throbbing pain in my right leg so that probably means I'll be limping for at least two weeks.  but the thing that concerned me most was the fact that I was about to pass out from blood loss.  The amount I am able to see is just plain scary, it pools around me like water. 

*time skip*

I wake up to a bucket of freezing ice water being thrown at me.  "listen here you little bastard, I'm going out for the weekend and I don't want to hear a word from you got it!!" I simply replied with a nod yes of my head not wanting any more beatings.  as soon as she was gone I allowed myself to plummet into my sub-consciousness. the next time I woke was to noises upstairs thinking it was one of the boys or Amie I started to scream for help but I just got silence as my reply. 

(MYSTERY PERSON P.O.V.)

Aaah Cole.

MY beautiful Cole.

Don't you worry my love we shall be together VERY soon. 

You have been far too out going... it has seem you have forgotten my rules. 

You have become too free ... have you forgotten about the chain I hold around your neck. 

Have no fear my love I shall re-train you VERY soon.  I look forward to it. 

I'm currently roaming the Lawson residence.  Letting memories flood my brain.  As usual his whore of a hypocrite mother isn't home.  If my assumptions are correct he is unconscious in the basement, probably from another beating.  I know what you're thinking if you know that why aren't you helping him. Well because he probably deserved it, he has a tendency to rile you up. 

"mmm" I moan breathing in his scent that covers his room, he honestly is just like a little ball of innocent sex. 

If I could I'd have my way with him right now but I don't want him to know of my arrival just yet so for now I will return to this houses unused attic. it's the perfect location I can keep an eye on Cole and always be near him. I can even get an eyeful if I spy on him at the right time. 

I return downstairs and search through draws and look at objects around the house, but shortly after something slipped out of my hand I hear him screaming for help.  That's when I run back upstairs. 

(Cole's P.O.V.)

*There is a figure looming Over me but I can't see who it is.  He's tall ... dark ... the aura around him is scary....almost evil.  He is holding something but I can't see what it is.  pain is all I feel .. but it doesn't seem real.  How can this pain I feel not be real. suddenly everything turns pitch black and I can't see anything then a flash of white shows*

The last time I woke up was because I landed on the floor with a mighty thud.  I looked up to find my mom fuming mad.  " what are you doing lazing about you have chores to do and school tomorrow get to it you ungrateful little bastard, this is the thanks your own mother gets for taking care of you?!" I wanted to say ... no .. scream so many things at that moment but I knew better than to speak out of line to her. After all it would only mean new scars.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long to update I was really stuck on where to go with this and what to write next but I finally finished this sorry if it sucks a bit bare in mind that I wrote this after/during a writer's block. 

And sorry its so short :) <3