Chapter 5 - Well hello there

Zane’s P.O.V

As soon as I arrived at the school I knew I was going to hate it here.  Already without even talking to anyone I can see how close minded the student body is.   

Girls kept looking and flirting with me, but walked away every time I brushed them off or ignored them.  God do they not know that not only are they acting desperate they LOOK it.  I talked to the principle with my dad already and went and got my schedule from the secretary.  So now I was trying to find my first class, Art.  See now I would be there already if I wasn’t such a hard head, I refuse to ask these snotty nosed fakes.          

I know no kid does but I REALLY don’t want to be here.  I want to go home to my bed … or back to the club.  God I really do miss that little angel, he was the description of perfection.  With his bright hypnotizing blue eyes, soft almost fluffy black hair that leads down to a small slender body and that leads down to his yummy stick of deliciousness.  Oh god I want him now, if I could I would suck on his dick forever until he moans and writhes underneath me begging me to – OKAAAAY, STOP THINKING … NOW!!!!

When I finally arrived at the class I knocked on the door and waited for the teacher come out he spoke to me briefly before returning to the classroom and introducing me.  Then straight after I heard someone shout “if he’s from L.A what’s he doing here? … I mean no offence or anything but what nut would choose here to over there?” and with that I walked in.  

As it so happens someone somewhere does love me, because looking around at the classroom, I spotted a very familiar, very cute and very temping mop of black hair with those of so familiar blue eyes.  ‘Well hello there’ The inner me thought as i allowed a smirk to come play on my lips and i started to lick them as the thoughts from earlier came back into my head as i practically undressed him with my mind ... and let me tell you now i liked what i saw. 

“Everyone make him feel welcome…Well then why don’t you tell us a bit about yourself” The art teacher Mr Hayes said.  He was graced with a few grunt and mumbles of the boys and vigorous nodding of the head and yes sirs from the girls.  Oh God help me now. 

“Hey … my name is Zane … Zane Walker … as you know I used to live in L.A, but I moved here because my dad was offered a better job … my favourite colours are black and red … stereotype me what you want to I don’t really care what I’m called because I’m me and I love me for being me … currently I’m gonna be here for a while so I’d like to get on with you but just to let you know that if your nice to me I will be nice back but if you’re not then I can and will return that anything you throw at me…”  I said with a forced smile.  Just looking out at the classroom I could see shocked faces along with amused ones; but the one that looked aroused is the one that caught my attention.  Oh so my little angel likes his man to be straight forward and macho noted

As the art teacher showed me around the class and introduced me to the people i pretended to pay attention.  The final table was angels table and all of the guys looked up with bored looks.  “Zane this is Travis, Lewis, Jasper, Marc and Cole" as he said and looked at Cole i thought what a perfect name for him it somehow suits him.  But he attempted to say Cole's name with hidden lust but it didn't work very well because i caught it. "boys this is the new student Zane and as you can see this is the only space left in the classroom so do you think that you could possibly, if you don’t mind let him sit here with you” he asks almost shaking; to anyone else he might have seemed intimidated but i saw through it, i knew he was just trying to cover up the fact that he just eye raped Cole.   I don't know why but it just didn't sit right with me ... he is MINE he has no right to look at him in that way whatsoever.  Umm well not MINE mine but - Aaah what the hell HE'S MINE BITCH EYES OFF!!!