Chapter 19

Who's bed is this? So uncomfortable. Louis thinks through his foggy head. He is so lost right now and can't remember where he is. Did someone drug him? Is that why his head so foggy? No, he was with Harry right? Yes, he was with Harry. Speaking of Harry where he is. Did Harry and him get drugged? What is going on right now?

His whole body feels numb and he can't move nor does he have the energy to. Louis tries to lift his finger but for some reason he doesn't know how. Louis feels like he is half asleep and he doesn't know whether he is dreaming or if he is in reality. He can hear people whispering and animals singing. Okay so obviously the talking animals are his dream but still.

Okay so let's just start from the beginning.

Name: Louis William Tomlinson. From: Doncaster. Born: December 24, 1991. Age: 22.

Okay so the basics are down. What about now?

Well the last thing he remembers is hearing Harry's voice. It was distant like they were in a...tunnel? No. Why would they be in a tunnel? Okay Louis think. He relaxes and cleans his mind, brushing away all the fog and cob webs and concentrates real hard.

Then it hits him. (Bad pun sorry)

Louis asked Harry to let him see again and Harry never responded so Louis tried to leave but Harry came for him and then Louis got hit by a car. Wow what a great night he had. So if he got hit by a car then that must mean he's in the hospital and if he's in the hospital then that means he's on medicine. Genius! That was so hard though and now Louis head is aching. Time to venture into the dream again.

*

This time when Louis wakes up he is a where of his everything. He still doesn't have the energy to move but now he's fully into reality. He hears people whispers and honestly it's annoying like he's trying to sleep right now.

"I don't think that is a smart idea, sir." An unknown voice says.

"What? Why?" That's defiantly Harry and by the sounds of it he's not too happy.

"Sir I need you to understand that the patient must be fully healthy for the procedure to happen."

"He is fully healthy!" Harry's voice is getting louder by the minute and Louis knows that his conversation isn't going to end well.

"Healthy inside his body? Yes, but he was just hit by a car he so he's not healthy outside, sir." Oh they are talking about Louis.

"You-"

"Harry. How about you come sit down by me." Mum. Good to hear her voice again. Harry mumbles a few choice words under his break as he drags his feet to Jay.

Louis should wake up now but his head is really hurting. So Louis let's sleep overtake him again.

*

This time Louis awakes with the full energy to move his body. He reaches to his shoulder and itches an annoying tickle.

"Louis!" Harry shouts and then those strong arms are around him and those soft lips are on his. "Are you okay babe? No of course you're not you got hit by a car. How are you? Are you in pain? Do you want me to call a nurse? I think I will. Your mums here she went to get coffee I'll get her while I get the nurse. Don't move babe I'll be right back." Harry rushes quickly and pecks Louis on the lips before he runs out of the room leaving Louis speechless. He just wishes Harry would have talked that much when Louis said he wanted to see.

The door to his room opens and three different voices come in. One is Harry's another his mums and last someone he doesn't know but he can guess it's the nurse Harry called for.