Stalking Ally's and A Shocker!

Hi!!!!!!!!! How you guys today? Well here is the update and hope ya enjoy. Read, vote, fan, comment, tell ya friends to read, Carry on!

LISTEN TO THE SONG!

Ariana's P.O.V

We were all gathered at the window to the right of the class room huddled up in a bunch trying to get a glimpse of 'A', and being the little perverts we were, we were all now creepily staring out the window looking directly in his vision.

This was a Tumblr quote moment; the guys that attend my school are represented by 100% okay, lets divide this up so you get the jiff of what I'm saying. 10% are Wallflowers, 20% are idiots or straight up stupid, 35% are assholes or simply jerks, another 20%, I don't even know how to class them, 8% are shy and cute, 5% are on their way to being sexy, and the remaining 2% are just, SEXY, end of story. This percentage shit is just messed up. Raise your hand if you're living through a Tumblr moment.

'He' stood in our direct view talking to a few of his friends often smiling that smile that lit up his well structured features. I often wonder what guys think, seriously but I look to the logical part of myself and it says to me it's best to let it stay unknown. And I agree.

Trish, Daze, Jane and I were basically climbing on each other trying to get a better view. You could imagine the sad sight of how we looked.

"Jane, get your ass out of my face" Trish quietly hissed at her. All I could simply guess was how in Unicorn Land her face ended up in such a position.

I knew the bell was about to ring, in fact we all knew that but, thirsty we were. We were all still glued to the window just taking in our last few second of him, don't judge us! Look at it like this, being the good person you are, you woke on the dot of 5:59 am , and would you look at that, you lazy ass snuggled back up under those quality comforters and drank in your last seconds of shut eye. I see we are now all on common ground.

The bell rang in the last five minutes as my thoughts wondered to Nina. "Where is Nina" I asked looking towards Trish. To tell the truth, Nina wasn't one to be to school early, she had to arrive fashionably late, duh. But she would usually message me or Trish if she was planning on being late...which was frequently. I looked at Trish waiting for an answer, her eyes lit up as if she just remembered something important, just as she was about to speak our class teacher entered so she remained quiet. What's going on? I was suddenly eager to know what was going on.

"Miss. Smith" the teacher called my name marking the register.

"Here" I responded in deep thought.

Oh yes, it's about time I formally introduce you to the one and only Trish Summers. Trish; my lover. The love of my life, we've been together for three years now, yes, I know, you love our love.

Trish was my bestie/lova on the side, she's just Awesome. OBVIOUSLY. Where to begin; let's just put it like this, "God made us best friends because he knew mom couldn't handle us as sisters." (love quotes).

Annoying, Awesome, Sarcastic ...Pervert, smart (kind of the over achiever in our group) Beautiful, and to conclude, her sexiness comes from mine, hehehe. If that's not enough to describe an awesome best friend, I don't know what is. What more can I ask for in a best friend? I know, you want a best friend like her, and I understand but... to bad, I don't share.

She had vibrant curly blond hair, light brown eyes, light tan, short give or take in height and a petite frame, Gorgeous... which comes from mine still.

I walked alone to the auditorium to see both Daze and Trish standing together. "What's going on" I asked getting to the point.

They got straight to it and I almost had a heart attack to tell the truth. Trying to process the new drama, I had a lot of questions.

"He asked who for the what?" I blurted out.

"I know I can't believe the idiot asked her for the cookie" Daze spoke up first.

"Nina came online and it was obvious she was upset, she copy and pasted the chat with him in our group chat, when I read it I almost died." Trish added her two cents to the conversation.

"If he asked her something like that, he really doesn't know Nina, how he can ask her something like that. I can clearly understand that the conversation would have to come up but they aren't even together, they haven't confessed feelings, nothing and he had the audacity to ask her to give it up, what the fu*k is wrong with dudes these days, really?! "

"He better be prepared for the revenge coming, the idiot" Daze said.

A few minutes into the conversation, Nina arrived. Her expression was clam, but you could sense her anger underneath it all.

Initially, we all gathered around Nina and we got her take on the whole situation. I seriously just wanted to cut his ball off and feed them back to him, he just made the top of my black book.

------------------------------------------------------------

I hope the glares I sent his way had an effect balls less as*. I'm still upset if you've noticed. School was as usual, a stress. I think for every subject I've had to day, I've gotten homework, assignment or project for it. Thank you teachers, you just make waking up on Saturday's and Sunday awesome. I really need a day between Saturday and Sunday.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I sang along with lyrics of Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. And some of you may not like it, but personally I love it. And we will end that there before we have to get into a whole Miley Cyrus debate.

My boots made hollow sounds as they made contact with the ground, I felt like a boss wearing them. It was the same ally where I met Cole, oh! I forgot to mention about the incident with me, Cole and my dad, well, I was grounded until I was 65 and I had no say in any of it.

I don't know what to say about what was happening between Cole and I, I really didn't and I was more than curious. One minute he's saying he's leaving me and my life and the next he's giving me hickeys and practically seducing me to do the unknown with him.

How was I to feel about any of this?

I made my way to the end of the ally, where I could see large outlining of men. I just can't keep myself out of trouble can I. This ally and I are developing a very dangerous history.

They were all looking directly at me, I would have made a run for it but there was imply no space and I would have most likely been caught.

"Don't even bother trying" one of their voices spoke up. I looked in the direction of the voice; he was the shortest of the four. He was one of those guys, mid to late thirties who refuse to shave his almost bald head because he 'thinks' the hair will grow back. It was a real shame.

Okay, so that were all on the same page, I'm now basically cornered. Is it crazy to say that the effect of this was a rush yet still amazingly terrifying.

"So, you're Ariana right" the short bald headed guy asked. I just simply nod in answer.

"Well, I'm Craig" he spoke stepping closer to me, and I instinctively stepped back. "I can see why Christian chose you" he spoke reaching to touch a lock of hair.

"Well, I wasn't exactly planning on having to talk to you but, since Christian doesn't want to make an appearance, you were my last resort. Don't hold back."

"Christian has put himself in some deep trouble, let's say that. You know what, just tell him not to bother leaving town, or else..."

He was leaving town?

Craig's laugh cause goose bumps to rise on my skin at his humorless chuckle.

"I'm going to guess from the look of shock on your face that you didn't know he was leaving town did you." I shook my head, not trusting my voice at the moment.

What the hell was going on?

"What has Christian told you" he asked seeming to be enjoying our conversation. "Has he told you about what he does for a living, about his father, about Lea?" he started his list and I was comfortably going along until the name 'Lea' came up.

"Who is Lea"? I asked, curious enough to use my voice.

"So he hasn't told you" he spoke in surprise "You should really talk to Christian, and can you give this to him" he said passing a duffel bag.

"Tell him to be at the gym by 8, we need to talk."

"What's going on?" I finally asked out loud, this was too much to take in.

"Blake was right, you really are a curious thing" he said "If you want answers, you should talk to Christian, I'd rather you hear from him" he spoke and evil smirk on his lips.

I was left to my thoughts as I watched the four men walk away. Why am I always only left with questions when it comes to Christian?

*************************************************

He was leaving town!!!!!!!

He's friends with dangerous people...not a shocker but still!

What the hell was going on?

Who is Lea?

Is Ariana gonna drop kick Christian?

Did u love this chapter O_O?

COMMENT!!!!!!