Those Eyes.

This is my new book, hope you enjoy!

Arianna's P.O.V

I don't know what's worse, me having to sit here and listen to the crap this teacher is saying or watching Aiden practically eat his girlfriend's face. I mean come on, get a room. But who am I kidding, these two are sex bunnies and right now you could be saying how does she know that? Well, we have the tapes to prove it, I feel sorry for myself that I have to sit at this desk. They did it on the teacher's desks, cafeteria, janitor's room, behind the bleachers, you get the idea.

Some girls really need to consider getting that chasity belt and throwing the damn key away, real talk.

It was a 'great' Monday morning where I sat happily in class. To tell the truth, I love being at school it's just awesome -note sarcasm-. Let me introduce myself, I am the one and only Arianna Smith, I'm the nerdy girl, quiet from a distance, I'm the girl to put 2 hamburgers on my tray, the one to burst out laughing in dead silence, but to put it in a nut shell I'm awesome.

Writing out my Calculus homework off the board, I quickly packed my bag and sped out the door the instant the bell rang.

It was only Monday and i had a bus load of homework to complete. I'm really living it up on this side of life.

I walked through the cafeteria doors of Clayton High and headed to the line only to meet with my crazy give or take insane best friend Nina. Nina is my partner in crime, the Trey to my Songz, -ps- that's my husband-, the Sponge to my Bob, she's practically my sister.

We've been together since primary school and since then we've been brightening the lives of our fellow humans.

Sigh.

We're awesome like that.

"Ari, where have you been, do you know how long I've been looking for you, and anyway, have you seen the fine piece of ass of a new student yet". She asked a little bit over excitedly.

"Class, why and no".I answered her questions.

"What", she spoke shocked, "This has been going around school all day where have you been, he is sooo hot, how have you not seen him?" She spoke.

"Well, I was in class happily watching Aiden swallow Gabriel's face and I was too out of it to listen to any new drama around school, soo, yup." I answered.

"Where did I go wrong with you", she spoke sadly making me laugh. I can seriously feel my 6 pack coming in.

I watched her as she shook her head at me like a mother would when she see's her children fighting.

Good times.

Composing myself I asked "What's so great about this guy?"

"What's so great.." she asked in a shocked tone once again," This guy is fucking hot, if I stare too long it could result in me having to change my panties, and you dare ask, what's so hot about him?".

"Whatever you say babe" I spoke as we walked to our group of friends who crowded the table.

I was not popular but my friends were awesome. There was Shay, who could turn anything you say into something dirty and perverted, example it can't fit, yes people she can turn that into the unknown, I've taught her well if I must say, there was Jane quiet but dirty, there was Trish the over achiever and my other partner in crime, there was Nina and you know her, there was Daze that was my boo right there and then there was David, oh David, just expect the unexpected. And that was our little bunch.

Taking a seat, we all started catching up on what we did over the weekend as I occasionally pick at the fries on my tray and add to the conversation. As I got comfortable in my seat, I did a quick sweep over the cafeteria seeing acquaintances, people I don't like, people who need to get a life, people I can't really give a description for and then my eyes came across a Greek god who had the pleasure of having a table to himself and those eyes....

Comment, tell me what you think.