Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Fatma El

DONE (Check the end to understand :)) 

-------------------------------------

"Come on honey!" I hear mum cry words of encouragement, " I know you can do it pedal faster I believe in you!!"

I press harder on the pedal, left foot , right foot, faster, faster!

"look mummy I'm doing it!!" I called for her looking at her but doing so made me lose my focus and my balance that's when I fell.

"Honey are you ok?" Mum asks as she examines my knee. I started to cry because my knee really hurt.

After taking me inside the house; she cleaned my knee, placed a band- aid on it and kissed it better.

"How do you feel Ray?" mom asked.

"Better! Thanks mommy!" I wrapped my little hands around her neck and hugged her as hard as a six year old me could kissing her cheek "I love you."

I opened my eyes and realized that I was in my room. Rebellious tears were streaming down my face and I furiously wiped them away.

As I wiped I heard the door open and my dad came in.

"Ray are you ok? I could hear you cry?" he asks worryingly.

^^ I'm fine daddy..I-I just had a dream of mom that's all.."

he smiled a sad smile, and came over to my bedside and kissed my forehead.

"You should get ready for school," he says after a while, then leaves.

You must be wondering by now what was wrong right? And who am I? Well my name is Rain, seventeen years old. I lost my mum when I was 6 years old.

Some rogues had attacked us but she saved me.

I'm also a mute but by choice ever since my mum died, no one has heard my voice.

You must be thinking how is she a mute? She just talked to her dad?! Well we minded linked. Didn't I tell you already I'm a werewolf.

I got ready for school I can't wait for the day when I finish high school, and your thinking just another teen who hates high school which I do but I got a reasons, I get bullied for being a mute.

" Ray Max will take you to school ok? " my dad called out I nodded my head kissing his cheek then walked to the car.

I got inside the car and Max smiled at me and so did I, " Good morning Rain " he spoke

I only mind linked my dad so i took out my notebook, and wrote down.

< Morning >

" How are you feeling today? " he asked

< Fine thanks, you? >

" I'm good ",

We drove in silence the rest of the ride.

When we got to school I was about to head out when Max spoke

" Rain I'm sorry but you got to walk home I'm busy with patrolling and the others with training " I nodded and closed the door great just great

I walked to math trying to avoid as much people as possible. " Watch it bi**h " that's Candy the school's most popular girl and also the meanest of them all.

I walked past her but she pulled me by my hand " don't you walk away from me when I'm talking to you " she lifted her hand here comes the pain * slap * I held my cheek with my hand, she walked away laughing with her friends.