Sadie and Puppy

Okay so I suck.

So here's the really dumb reason I haven't been updating (LIKE I SAID I WOULD)

So basically when I posted the apology chapter I had an image ready that I wanted to post but I needed to color it because it was a request and I kind of feel like I'm obligated to color all my requests. Anyways so I did start coloring it but due to circumstances I was unable to finish. So I thought "oh okay well I'll finish coloring it tomorrow and then post it when I'm done" but as you can see, that didn't happen. So basically I felt like I couldn't post any of my other stuff until I posted that one pic which was pretty silly of me and my dumb self :,^)

So anyways that's why I haven't updated lately and I now know for future reference not to intentionally plan something to be posted at a certain time because it screws everything up. Anyways I'll be posting tomorrow whether it's the picture I was talking about or something else.

Oh I almost forgot about the actual pic for this chapter! So it's Sadie from Steven Universe and I was originally gonna draw her with a bunch of puppies but that didn't work out so its just the one. I hope you all enjoy it and I will see y'all tomorrow when I finally post! ¡Adios!

OH SHIT WAIT I JUST REMEMBER I HAVE A CHORUS CONCERT TOMORROW DAMN IT. OKAY SO I'LL STILL POST BUT IT'LL EITHER BE EARLY IN THE DAY OR REALLY LATE SO KEEP THEM EYES PEELED FAM!

Okay that's really it this time! Bye!