Chapter 3

AN
I hope you are liking it so far please follow me on my R5 Instagram R5_perfection love you 💋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sammi's POV
We are finally going into the theatre to see the greatest people in the entire world and I can't believe we get to meet them.

As we walked up to the table they checked our tickets and gave us a wrist band. Then we headed up stairs.
"OH MY GOSH GUYS LOOK HOW CLOSE WE ARE TO THEM!" We all said at the same time.

When it was our turn to go up we each took an individual picture with them, and then we took a big group picture. The whole time I could see Riker staring at Marisa. As we were walking away Riker gave something to Marisa but I have no idea what it is.
After we met them we walked off and started squealing like little ten year olds.
"DUDE, MARISA RIKER WAS TOTALLY STARING AT YOU THE WHOLE TIME!" I told her.
"Really cuz Ross couldn't take his eyes off you" she told me and I started blushing like crazy.
The other two ran up to us and asked Marisa
"Hey Marisa what did Riker give you as we were walking away?"
She started blushing and quicky said
"Hegavemehisnumber"
"WHAT?" We asked
"HE GAVE ME HIS FREAKING NUMBER" she shouted like the biggest fangirl ever.
"No way" is all that could come out of our moths.
" I can't believe that actually happened!"
"I know right this is literally the best night of my freaking life!"
I can't believe he gave her is number. I'm so happy for her. Don't you think they'd be cute? I do.

During sound check
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harmony's POV
During sound check everybody was asking the usual questions like
"Would you ever date a fan?"
" can you say "I love you ____?""
But than I heard Maria ask a question.
"Ok this question is for Riker."
"Ok let's hear it." Riker said.
I could see Marisa looking at Maria and Riker, waiting to hear what the question is.
" what do you like in a girl? She asked.
He thought for a second and said
"Well I like girls that can be really funny. I like when a girl can get dressed up for like a date but can also just dress comfy like she doesn't care. Oh and I love when girls smell like strawberries."

Marisa's POV
I heard Maria say " this questions for Riker" and I insanity was curious. The. She asked his what he likes in a girl and literally all the things he said were me. I love to get all dressed up, but when I can, I will be in sweats and a t-shirt. And I alway wear strawberry perfume. I've also heard people say I'm funny.
After I was done thinking to myself I heard Ross say
"ok guys that was the last question. Thanks for coming and I hope you enjoy the show."

The concert
~~~~~~~~~
Sammi's POV
During the show I couldn't take my eyes off of Ross he just looked so hot up there. I'm pretty sure I'm we made eye contact a few times. But than I noticed Riker staring at Marisa but she didn't believe me.
After the show we went back by the tour bus to see if they will hang out with some people. It was so cold outside and we were out there for two hours. Finally they all came out and we got to see them again. I pretty much stayed by Ross the whole time,(of course) but it was fun. We got to take individual pictures with each of them and we got to talk to them a little bit. But then they told us they had to leave for Indiana so we had to go back to our hotel and gets some sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN
I hope you guys like it so far!! I never even expected to get 9 reads considering this is my first fanfic and it's not the best story and I only have 1 follower. But you should follow me, I follow back😝 please like, comment, and share. Love you and thank you so much