Chapter 2

Sammi's POV
This morning I woke up to my alarm clock singing R5 "smile". I did not wanna wake up at all. Then I remembered, it's March 11th, the day I get to see R5 for the second time. I got up as fast as possible and started packing because we were going to Minnesota.(about 5 hours away.) and I still had to pick up Marisa, Maria, and Harmony. We also bought meet and great! i can't believe I get to meet my favorite singer in the entire world. I was looking in my closet not knowing what to wear to the concert. Do I wear something cute and sexy or do I wear my R5 t-shirt? I guess I'll pack both. It was about an hour later and I was ready to pick up my girls. When I got to their houses they just ran outside as fast as they could. "OH MY GOSH TIME FOR R5!!!" screamed Marisa, " I CAN'T BELIEVE WE GET TO MEET THEM!" she continued. "I KNOW RIGHT, THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NIGHT EVER!" I screamed back. "Hurry up we have to go get the others" I told her. We piled into the car and headed towards Harmony's house to get the two of them. When we got there they just ran outside, thew their stuff in the car, and were ready to go. "Off to Minnesota we go!" we all screamed at the same time. The whole trip we were blaring R5 music and singing along. Every time my favorite song came on I made them all shut up. All of a sudden I hear my favorite words ever.
TODAY I FEEL LIKE RUNNING NAKED THOUGH YOUR STREET
TO GET YOUR ATTENTION
"SHUT UP, EVERYBODY BE QUITE" I shouted and started singing to my favorite part of the song.
"LET ME TAKE YOUR PICTURE, BABY
I'LL SAVE IT FOR A RAINY DAY
I DON'T NEED MUCH
I GUESS IM JUST OLD FASHIONED IN THAT WAY
SO ON THE COUNT OF THEEE LETS SEE YOU
A ONE, A TWO, A ONE TWO THREE
"I WANNA SEE YOU SMILE" we all sang along.
TWO HOURS LATER
We finally got to the hotel and got checked in. When we got into our room it was literally the best hotel I have ever been in. There was a full kitchen, a huge bathroom, and four beds. We decided to get ready and we all wore really cute dresses. When we were done getting ready we left to go wait in line. You're probably wondering why we are going to wait in line for so long. Well to be honest I have no idea why we are waiting in line if it's not general admission. After waiting in line for three hours, we were finally able to go into the theater.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN
So I hope this story isn't that bad considering its my first one but I hope you like. Please like and share it and there will be more to come❤️