Chapter 4

"DON'T LET THE BITCHES LEAVE YOUR PHONE" Jamaica screamed and she's jumping up and down on my bed. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU THAT I'M NOT A MORNING PERSON" I screamed in front of her, and my saliva is sprinkling while I'm talking. Haha. Revenge. "Ew, gross. Brush your teeth, the boys will have an album signing and they said they will buy us a new game for XBox! NOW STAND UP BEFORE I STAB YOU 20 TIMES!" She shouted and I stood up goung to the bathroom. 

I start singing Starships. "WE'RE HIGH THAN A MOTHER FUCKAH!" I washed my hair and hopped of the shower. I put on my Reece Mastin shirt. I looked at Jamaica. We're wearing the same. Again. "You fucking Copy-Cat!" We both said in unison. "We looked like a twin so hell yeah" I whispered in myself. "By the way, Niall ate your Oreos" My eyes widened and I sprinted down stairs. "FUCK YOU NIALL JAMES HORAN! YOU ATE MY BABIES! I SWEAR TO THE HOLY MOTHER OF OREOS I WILL KILL YOU AND I WILL LET YOUR BRAIN SEPARATE YOUR SKULL!" I tackled him on the ground.

"Sorry, I will buy you some later! Promise" He promised me with pleading face "Don't break promises" He nodded and I let him stand. "LET'S GO MOTHA FUCKHAS!" I screamed and jumped on Jam's back "Fuck you Kitty, I'm eating Poptarts!" She spat my head. 

We rode on the car and I smiled at Strawberry Jam and she smiled back. Another plan. "K-k-ki-kit-kitty, I-I ne-ed ai-r, ca-n't b-rea-th" She fakely loosing her breath "What the hell?! Call an ambulance" Liam face is panicked. I try to hide my laugh. "J-Jam, m-me to-o I ca-n't brea-th" I held my chest and I faked loosing a breath. "What the hell is happening?" Zayn ruffled his air. "Goo-dbye Kitty" Jamaica fakely died. "See you in Oreo paradise Strawberry Jam" I fakely died. 

"HELP! PAUL! HOSPITAL! FASTER! KITTY! DON'T DIE!" Niall shakes me. "JAMAICA! DON'T DIE" Louis high pitched voice shouted. "You've just pranked by the sassy best friends" We both said in unison. Best friend telepathy. God, their expression was sick. 

"Sono solo fottutamente divertente, dovremmo fare scherzi a loro" (They are just fucking funny, we should make pranks to them) Jamaica squealed and the boys jaw dropped 

"Certo, sono così fottutamente divertente" (Of course, they are so fucking funny) I high fived her. "What the fuck is happening?" Zayn asked

"Only smart people can understand" I sassed him "OOH! BURN!" Jamaica chanted "Why do we even adopted this kind of people?" Harry asked him self. "You hate us?"Jamaica nearly cried. "No-" Harry tried to explain "No, we don't need your explaination" I looked at Jamaica and She nodded. I sent her a message thru our minds. Jamaica jumped of the window again and next is me.

We both ran faster and hide so the boys won't find us. "Whoa, ladies slow down" We both looked at him. "Reece freaking Mastin!" We both screamed and he covered our mouths.

"Shush, now let me treat you an ice cream" He said and we start to walk

-------------

Heeey! Sorry for not updating :( Well, Reece Mastin has arrived! Bye Bitches

-Andrea is kind (?)