Can You Keep A Secret?

(Summer)

~Victoria's POV~

School is out and i'm finally about to be in High school. I'm going into high school with my "Besty" Brea. Who knew...I sure didn't. Let me call her right now.

(calls Brea)

Brea: Hey Vicky boo!!!

Victoria: What are you doing this week...well it doesn't matter because you're coming over my house!

Brea: That's fine by me because I wasn't doing nothing anyways

Victoria: So when are you coming over?

Brea: How about now? I'm packing l'll be over in 10....Bye. (hangs up)

(gets a text from Craig)

TEXT MESSAGE: CRAIG<3 - Hey love. How are you I know I didn't get to call you all this month its been busy. Did you see our latest video? Its called Mrs.Right! But anyways I just wanted to tell you that I miss you....Bye i have to go so don't reply.

Well it seems like he is doing good for himself. I am kind of sad that we haven't talked all month. And I haven't been getting any letters lately...what's that about?? Well I don't know. I just hope he doesn't forget about me.

(doorbell rings)

Victoria: (opens door) Hey Brea Giiiirrrrllll!!!!!

Brea: Hey Vicky girl what's up?? (walks in and sits bags down)

Victoria: Nothing i just been waiting for you to get here....OH YEAH!!! and let me show you what Craig had text me!!!

~Brea's POV~

OH LORD!!! What the hell did he text her. And why is he texting her when he promised to call her every week and its been about a month? She straight trippin...smh

Brea: (reads text) WHAT!! why did he tell you not to reply? That's some sneaky shit to me....im sorry but that's my opinion.

Victoria: I know its weird...i know but what do you think about it?

Brea: I don't think you want to know what i think...why are you even still messing with him? like i know he is your first love but damn...yall haven't talked in a month...get real Vicky!!

Victoria: Okay...so you want to really know why I've been hanging on to him?

Brea: duh!!

~Victoria's POV~

So I'm really about to tell her basically everything I have ever told Craig. This is going to be hard but she is my bestfreind so it shouldn't matter. Well here I go.

Victoria: Okay (sighs) so in 5th grade i was bullied. Everyday and all day. It was mainly because i was small and very skinny. And i was skinny cause i developed an eating disorder because i thought i was fat and that i wasn't good enough.

Brea: WHO TF WAS IT!!! imma beat they ass (gto)

Victoria: Let me finish. okay so while all this was happening Craig was just moving here to Cali. And it was like one day i was sitting by myself at lunch and he seen them throwing condiments at me and he basically stood up for me and after that day we were tight like glue. nothing could break us. my mom was getting abused by her ex-boyfriend at the time and i would just call him and cry all night. He would just sit on the phone and listen to me cry. That's why i love him. He was there for me when i had no one...he made me the person i am today and i will forever love and thank him for that.

Brea: (crying) damn girl you've been through a lot...got me crying and shit

Victoria: (laughing) youre the only person i ever told that too

Brea: And im the only person that's going to know about it

Victoria: I hope so....

Brea: So do you think that you will ever like find another?

Victoria: Ummm...i have no idea i barely talk to Craig but he is still bae

Brea: obviously...so what will you do if he doesn't get in contact with you all through highschool?

Victoria: I'd move on because then that will show me he cant keep his promises.

Brea: well we will see...So are you sure you don't want me to introduce you to Ali?

Victoria: Im positive!!

Brea: Well too bad he is going to meet us at the movies tomorrow (grins)

Victoria: BREA!!! OMG!!! WHY!!!

Brea: I love you too bestfriend!!!

Now that Victoria and Brea have grown closer they will grow together. Victoria is really nervous about this guy Ali, but you will see what happens. Could Brea be a match-maker or set Victoria up for disaster?? And what will happen at the movies?

*Comment.Like.Vote.and Share*