Henry Cavill (Mystery, Horror)

Genre: Mystery, Horror

Henry Cavil as Henry Keate

Scarlett Johansson as Sage Keate

It's You and Me Forever

16:00 Hours

He kept driving in the outskirts of the city. He kept gazing out of the window, for his eyes never left the search for that one face. He was sweaty, his face showed his broken condition and agitation.

He kept calling people on their phones, kept asking everyone whether she is with them or not and every time people responded with a 'no', his face fell more than before.

18:00 Hours

He stuffed his mouth with the third cheese burger. Now he looked torn, his condition was more tattered now. People stared at him with surprise. His pants were now soiled, his clothes looked greasy and his face was not so pretty anymore with all the sweat and dirt covering it.

He wasn't as disturbed by staring people as he was by her absence. He kept his eyes glued to his cell phone, like he was expecting someone's call.

20:00 Hours

"Is she there?" His voice sounded desperate than ever.

"Oh. Okay! Thanks anyway." Now, his disappointment took over his tone of desperation. He sat in his car, looking disturbed. His left knee shivered with nervousness while his fingers kept drumming on the steering wheel. This was the last person on his phone contact list. He had lost all hopes.

"Where did you go, Sage?" He whispered to himself and stared out of the window.

Flashback

"Are you cheating on me?" She enquired to her husband, who just sat in front of television, enjoying his game.

"What?" He asked, sounding totally confused.

"Are you cheating on me, Henry?" Her voice was now filled with more anger while Henry still looked pretty clueless.

"You went to Chicago last weekend with Cynthia, that designer while you told me you were going to Nebraska to visit Uncle Todd." She almost snapped at him hurriedly.

"Honey..."

"Don't you honey me. I want to know the truth." Her voice had both anger and defeat now. A tear escaped corner of her eye while Henry stood there looking helpless.

Henry smiled to himself. He was very well aware of his wife's suspicious instincts. This was not the first time that she was painting with the same brush.

He dialed someone's number.

"Hey, Uncle Todd." He exclaimed and then continued, "How do you like the sweater, Sage wanted to know."

And with that he handed the phone to his wife, she still looked unsure.

"Hey, Uncle Todd. How are you? Oh... I'm so happy that you liked it. Really? Did he?"

As she was talking to Uncle Todd, she felt two hands wrapping around her waist from backside. A smile spread across her lips when finally she was assured that his husband wasn't cheating on her. She hung up.

They both remained like that for a while.

"I wasn't in Chicago but I was planning to be, on next weekend with you." He sincerely spoke with a smile on his face.

"I would love that." She turned and looked at his face, only to fall in love with the guy again. He leaned in to kiss her while the woman did not resist either.