Robert Downey Jr. (Horror)

Genre: Horror
Robert Downy Jr. as Peter Scarlett Johansson as Sarah

Room 106

A very dirty apartment made Peter frown again, he glared at Simon.

"No one lived here for more than a year now, what do you expect?"

He rolled eyes and went ahead to explore the place that looked absolutely spooky, with dirt all over the walls, white cloth covering the furniture, cobwebs hanging from the edges of the ceiling. He walked further towards a closed door while he heard Simon speaking on phone about the lease for this place, he pushed it open and soon a wide smile spread across his face.

He walked further as fresh air hit his face.

"I don't deal for this place but the agent is my friend so..." Simon trailed off when saw the view.

Peter turned towards his friend and the glee on Peter's face showed that finally he had liked it. The big balcony giving the view of the entire city with the sky above was closest to what he was expecting.

"So, am I sensing a yes after 18 rejected apartments?"

Simon crossed fingers and the wide smile on Peter's face validated the fact that he indeed liked this apartment finally.

Days later

"Yes, mom, I found one nice place to live, nothing like home but will do. It is closer to where I work." He talked on his cell phone while walking towards his condo. He held a box of his belongings while with one hand he held his cell phone closer to his earlobe.

"Yes, mom, I cook..." He widely smiled while talking to his mother, whom he left back in Indiana. He pressed button but lift wasn't working. He rolled his eyes, he mentally thanked god that he lived on the third floor.

"I'll talk to you later mom, love you too!" He finally hung up and looked at the stairs. This was the last of his stuff that he was holding.

After a bit of labor, he reached his floor. Though, his breathing hitched, now he realized that indeed he needed to do some exercise.

He walked towards his apartment and that is when she caught his eyes. A woman in the hallway, standing in front of a closed door, struggling with a key stuck in the key hole. She had blue eyes while her long black tresses fell upon her back, she wore a midi dress, Peter already felt entranced.

Peter walked towards his own room but did not realize that he was continuously staring at her. She looked at him but soon averted gaze as found him intently gazing at her and that is when he realized his mistake of literally staring at her like some love struck puppy.

He too quickly averted gaze and went inside his apartment, closing the door quickly behind him. The moment he closed the door, he mentally cursed himself for acting like a kid.

Suddenly, a knock brought him out of his thought. Was it her? He thought. He opened the door and it was her. She look a bit perturbed, she bit her lips in nervousness.

"I know it might make me sound like an attention seeking whore but I'm not lying, my key is stuck in the keyhole and..." She sounded and looked embarrassed while Peter tried to hide his excitement to see her on his doorway.