JUNGKOOK- study date

WOW SOMEONE ACTUALLY REQUESTED YAY lmao I know it was my friend but IDC I like writing these anyways haha cx anyways enjoy~

...

You ran and ran down the long, grey concrete sidewalk as you looked at your phone. "This is the last time I'm doing anything for Jhope again..." You said, pulling the straps on your backpack tighter.

You slipped passed the gates of the school and quietly entered around the corner, into your classroom. Once you sat down, the teacher started to take attendance. You looked to the window and watched the cherry blossoms blooming in the beautiful pink sunrise. It was such a nice day outside today...

You felt something tap your shoulder and turned around to see the devil himself.

"Hai ____, thanks for helping me out with my homework this morning!" Jhope gleamed, knowing that he almost made you late. You frowned and hit the horse on his arm.

"Shut up you jerk, next time I'm not gonna help you at all..." You said turning in your seat. He poked your cheek and smiled again, this time getting closer to you. "You know you love meee~" he sang in your ear. You stopped frowning and smiled at his adorableness. "Yeah yeah, you're right. I can't hate you." You laughed. He nodded his head in accomplishment and turned back in his seat.

After school, you always met up with Jhope since he was your ride. You walked with your friends down to the entrance to the parking lot, searching for Hobie. "Bye ____!!" Your friends waved to you. You waved back and continued to look out for his energetic dance moves he always did by his car.

A couple of minutes after the school buses left, you saw Jhope come out of the school, talking to someone next to him. "You know, if you wanna go to Jimin's party, you'll have to at least pass your history class!! Your mom would kill you if you get a F. " You heard him say dramatically. The other boy lowered his head and sighed. "I know hyung, I just have to figure out how I'm going to study."

"Hobie!" You called out, waving your hand to get his attention, "Where were you? I've been waiting here forever." He raised his head and smiled at you, all of a sudden stopping his friend right in front of you. You looked at him, waiting for him to talk as a slow smirk came upon his face.

"____, meet Kookie." He said suddenly, pushing the tall junior in front of you. He stumbled forward and looked down at you, and then back at hoseok. "What are you doing???" He whisper-yelled back to him nervously. "Solving your problems and getting you to that party." He said smiling back at you. "I don't need to go to Jimin's party, he'll probably rape me." You tilted your head to look at him when finally you saw his face and gasped.

"...?" Hoseok looked at you questionably as you looked breath taken. His eyes were so...his hair so...his EVERYTHING so perfect. You shook your head as the other boy "Kookie" turned around to you. "What?" you asked, not listening to J-hope. He sighed and asked again. "Can you help Jungkook with studying for his finals this week? I know you're really good at this stuff..." Jhope put up the packet of the history study guide. You examined it and thought for a while, the boy nervously rubbing his hands together.

"....Yeah, looks like I should be able to." you said, shyly giving the both of them a smile. Hoseok clapped his hands together excitedly and gave you a thumbs up. "Great, i'll let you two work it out, soooo see you later ____!" he said, turning on his heel to the parking lot. You and "Kookie" looked at each other.