KIM TAEHYUNG- Sleepy head

"Kim?" You shook the sleeping cutie a little as he hung his head down. "W-whaaat?" He asked, pretending as if he was listening again,"Oh, yeah uh..sure." You shook your head and smiled at him, his eyes fluttering in his attempt to wake up. His long lashes covered his dark eyes. He looked so cute when he was sleepy. "Hey Kim, wake-y wake-y, we have to get out of the car." He bolted up from his seat and looked around out the window. "We're here?" He said, in buckling his seat belt. You laughed and shook your head, getting out of the car. You took your keys out and unlocked his front door, staring in awe at his expensive house.

"Wow..." You were lost in thought as you lavished over the amazing house. He chuckled and closed the door behind him. "Your still shocked by it?" He said, smiling and watching you stare at the expensive mansion. You shook your head quickly and looked back at him. " Well if course!! I dont know why you think it's just alright. It's practically a heaven!" He laughed and went over to you, putting his hands on your hips. "I can make it heaven for you, if you want~." You blushed and pushed him away. "You nerd," you laughed. He smiled his fallforme smile and pecked your lips. You sighed and put his bags down on the couch. "Ahhhh ____, I missed youuuu..." He cooed, sitting on the couch and patting his lap for you to sit down. You pouted and sat in his lap, wrapping your arms around him. "I know Tae, I really missed you too..." You trailed off, staring into his adorable eyes. He looked at your body then looked back to you, grabbing your hips to slide you closer to his crotch.

"You know ___, I thought about you the whole time I was gone. I wanted you so bad." He bite his lip and looked at your chest, slipping his hands down to your butt. You took a lose hair from his forehead and tucked it back. "What did you do to yourself, Tae?" You said, kissing his jaw. He shivered under your lips, slowly grinding his hips against you. "I-I did bad things to myself..." He said, trying his best not to moan when you bit his soft spot on his neck. You looked up at him. "What kind of bad things?" You asked, smirking and sliding a hand up his shirt. He breathed heavily into your ear, your hand rubbed his nipple, causing him breath a moan. "Ahhh, ___," he moaned into your ear. It turned you on when he said your name like that. You grinded harder against his growing bulge, making him even hotter. "I-I touched my self, thinking about you," he said, licking your bottom lip. You moaned and helped him take off his shirt, him doing the same with you.

You undid his pants and pulled them down, pulling your own down as well and sitting back on his bulge. He breathed out and softly kissed your lips. "____, your all I want right now..." He said in the most loving tone. You couldn't help but to stare at him and smile, you loved this guy so much. He kissed your neck and you moved your hands to his hips, to grip him better when you grinded against him. He sighed lightly at every flick you made with your panties rubbing against his crotch. He looked so desperate for you, letting himself show his full emotions while you guys did this. Usually he was a bit shy about it, but today he needed you...

"Haaaah, ____ , please..." He trailed off, breathing a little bit louder than before. You continued to grind him, cupping his cheek. "Please what?" You asked, smiled as you continued to breath at a heavier pace as well. He swallowed hard and put your head to his level. "Please...get in me..." He said. Your eyes widened and then you laughed, pulling his boxers off as well as your panties. He laughed heartedly and looked down at your hand at his cock. "A little forward, aren't we Tae?" You asked, kissing his forehead. He laughed again, still looking at your hand slowly stroke his erection. "Y-yes Jagiya.." His voice pitched a little when your now wet finger traced the tip. You both looked down as you slowly began to enter him, the both of you holding your breath.

As soon as you slid down, Tae let out a shaky moan and put his head back against the couch. You breathed loudly and began to quicken the pace a little. "Haah, oh ___, y-your hitting the s-spot.." He looked back down to were you were grinding and bouncing on him, his heart beat quickly picking up pace. His dick began to pulsate in you, your walls clenching around it every time you went down. He started to moan louder, but stopped himself by biting his lip, humming every time you bounced on him. He place both his hands on your waist and helped you pick up the pace, driving the head of his dick deeper into you. You started to breath faster, your heart picking up its pace and your forehead starting to sweat. You started to go faster and faster, thumping on his beating dick. "Ahh, Jagiya, ahhh, f-fuck me harder," he demanded, picking you up and dropping you down more aggressively on his member. You squeaked a little when he did that as he pushed even deeper into you. The faster you went, the harder it became to control the desire the both of you had. The thumping in your core was getting so hot, you started to breath erratically and the both of you went into a moaning mess. "Yeaaa, come on Tae, ahhh," you breathed out as he picked up your pace. Just then the knot in your stomic grew tighter and you moaned so loud as he dug into you, calling his name out. Then you both released at the same time and he twitched in you, slowly bring your self down and up him a couple of more times before you breathed out and slowly got up from him. You sat next to him and sighed, bringing his face towards yours and kissing him sweetly.

"I missed you," he laughed and smiled at you. You melted and smiled back, looking down. "Missed you too my alien."