Chosen Prime

(Lol that song is as old as dirt!)

A week gone past faster then any of us expected. Before we even knew it tomorrow was the day that one of my brothers become a prime! Me and Orion both thought it would be Megatronus he's strong, powerfull, a great leader and has meny friends. Wile me and Orion? Orion also had plenty of friends and his leadership was top-notch but... Orion didn't want to be a prime to be honest he never wanted to be a prime so thats why me and Orion are both cheering for Megsie. I was sitting in the livingroom watching HV (Holo-Vision) when I heard a knock at the door. "If its Sentinel, SoundWave, Ratchet or Orion come in if its a business bot GO FRAG YOURSELF!" I yelled. The door opened I turned my head around and saw Ratchet. "Orions up stairs!" I jestered to the stairs. "I here for you actually." Ratchet said as he walked up to me. "Me?" I questioned. "Yes." He said as he stood next to me. "Whatcha need from me?" I asked as I sat up and Ratchet sat next to me. It's about Megatronus." I looked at him confused. "What about him?" I asked. "I am afraid that he is beginning to become cocky." Ratchet said looking at me. I tilted my helm. "Cocky? Nah! He's just happy! I mean his going to be the second chosen prime in how long? I don't know!" I responded. Ratchet sighed. "We don't know that yet RayBlade! The head counsel can pick Orion Pax too, Megatronus isn't the only one they invited." Ratchet explained. I look at him wondering... it was true but Orion doesn't want to be a prime. "Ratchet, you already know Orion doesn't want to be a prime..." I said. Ratchet scoffed. "Its not his decision." Ratchet turned his helm slightly towards the wall wile hid optics locked towards the screen. {yes that's right, 100 years ago the first chosen prime was- well chosen. and today the second chosen prime will emerge from the head counsel!} The news spoke. It was normal for Ratchet to zoom out like this. I sighed and got up. "Ratchet, look. I understand you worry for Megatronus. But he's fine!" I explained as I walked towards the door. Ratchet growled. "If you think I'm over protective I'm not!" Ratchet growled. As he walked up to me to leave with me. "Over protecting someone just means you care." I said as I looked at him. He growled but then smiled slightly. "Orion always said you cared for everyone... and thats what makes you a great friend." I said making him blush slightly and the complement.

Eventually Ratchet had to leave he said there was a emergency at the hospital. I said goodbye and he ran off. But I was heading to the head counsel to wait for my new prime brother at the back exit. I had to wait outside since all 13 primes were in one place every cybertrain weren't even aloud inside. I was waiting out there for a couple hours at least till I heard fhe heavy pede steps of a warrior coming towards the door. I stand up straight right before the door automatically opens and Megatronus walks out. My optics widened not realizing he was angery. "Megatronus! Your the prime!!" I yelled walking up to him wile I walked up he started walking til I got infront of him. I was smiling so cheerfully. "So whats your prime name!? Megamus Prime!?" I asked excitement builting. Megatronus turned down to me and I suddenly notice his anger and rage. "Me-Megatronus you al-" I was interrupted by Megatronus slapping me with the back of his servo with great force. I fell to my back and was even flung away from him. "SHUT UP!!" Megatronus yelled as I heard him transform and fly off. My face stung and I could feel something was probably broken. I started to cry as I held were he slapped me. I never knew he would do such a thing. I then heard the automatic door open. "RAYBLADE!" it was Orion I knew that voice. I hear him run up to me and help me to my pedes. "R-RayBlade!! Are you ok!? Can you talk!? Who did this!?" Orion asked as he looked around. I started harder and before I knew it I was sobbing. "M-Megatronus... I-I'm sorry!! I didn't know!" I cryed my I could barely speak. Orion froze, he was shocked and horrified. "Megatronus did this?" He questioned I nodded more tears streaming down my face. "RayBlade, go see Ratchet I'll see you at the house later!" Orion said as he ran off.

That was the first time Orion and Megatronus fought. It was terrifying for me. And that's how it started the war for Cybertron all started, with Megatronus hitting his sister. It all went down hill from there...

A Year or Two Later

The war has started and sides are being chosen. I stuck with my brother Orion Pax through the years but he doesn't go by that name anymore he now called Optimus Prime. Same with Megatronus he is now Megatron like the prime of chaos. I chose Autobots and Oppie even asked me before branding my shoulder with the Autobots bagde. I wasn't happy with the war nobody was but today was the day I met someone new someone I'll probably never forget.

I ran into the med bay after hearing a bot was injured and Ratchet needed help patching the bot up. I ran over to Ratchet he had already started the operation on the injured bot. All I really did was hand Ratchet tools but I was happy to help. Ratchet was barely keaping the bot alive his injuries were bad. I was hoping Megatron didn't do this but deep inside I knew he probably did. Ratchet smelted the wound closed abd I looked at him. "Is he gonna be ok?" I asked. "I think so... I hope so."