Chapter 19: Kelly admits his feelings to Michelle

Michelle was on top of the ship in the Jacuzzi relaxing and her scars had healed up. Kelly went to the top of the ship and walked towards the Jacuzzi. Michelle drank some of green apple martini and he got beside her. "Are you savin' a spot for anyone to get in here with you?" said Kelly and they looked at each other. "No, just the ones who're harmless," said Michelle. "Relax, M, I'm not gonna kill you, I don't even know why you think that," said Kelly and threw his beach towel down. He got in the Jacuzzi and sat down across from her. "You don't remember what you guys did to us at the festival that my college was hostin', oh, and the intimidation that you guys were givin' to us when we first got on here, I guess, you get your dicks mixed up with your emotions, feelings, and inner affections," said Michelle. "Listen, M, I only get dangerous whenever I need to be, protectin' you, mostly, I'm jealous of you and Dustin," said Kelly and the waiter walked towards them. "Can I get you anything, sir?" said the waiter. "Uh, I'll have what she's havin'," said Kelly. "Okay, I'll be right back," said the waiter and walked away. "And why is that?" said Michelle. "He fucks you, he treats you the way you needed to be treat, and yet, somehow, he's dangerous to you, well, he seems dangerous to you just like the rest of us, I don't think he feels the same way I feel about you, M, I love you, I love you more than Dustin does, do you know what you do to me, every time I look at you, it's like you keep me here on earth, and you don't want me to go anywhere, you've got this hold on me where you don't wanna let go of me, and I don't wanna let you go, either, you make me feel like a man without the sex, without me fuckin' you, when I touch you, it's like electricity runnin' through my veins, I get this tingly sensation, and the insides of my body are explodin' with love, you give me that feelin' where I can live every single goddamn day, whenever I look into your eyes, I get lost in'em so quick that I forget where I am, and God, whenever I look at you, period, you calm me down, and my world revolves around you whenever I'm with you, individually or not, I was thinkin' about doin' somethin' special for you, for us, I guess, what I was thinkin' about was marryin' you, I couldn't wait to tell you this, I cried all over Bryan whenever I was admittin' to how I feel about you, I felt like this, ever since, you guys came into our lives, and I knew that, sooner or later, I was gonna have to tell you how I feel before I explode, I wanna have kids with you, hell, I wanna have a family with you, we don't have to rush, we can take our time, we can go slow with this, whenever you're ready, then, I'm ready, so, what do you say?" said Kelly. "Wow, Kelly, I never knew how much you felt about me, I mean, Dustin has never said anything like this before to me, and to me, I don't think he has the guts to do so, just lookin' at you makes me wanna cry, cuz, I've never met somebody who would look like they would sweep you off their feet, and run away with you, I kinda feel the same way about you, and no, I don't feel awkward when you told me that, I feel like you really care about me so much that you would say stuff like that to me, and not be afraid to tell me that, that's very brave of you, I'm thinkin' about sleepin' in my room in the private section of the ship, you wanna come?" said Michelle. "Yeah, of course, I will, you don't wanna use a condom or no condom?" said Kelly. "No condom," said Michelle. "Okay," said Kelly. "I don't wanna hit you nor slap you, I just wanna do it the romantic way, but freaky deaky, if you know what, I mean," said Michelle. "I know exactly what you mean," said Kelly and they got out of the Jacuzzi. They wrapped their towels around them and got off the top of the ship. They went to her room in the private section of the ship and she closed the door behind them. She locked it and they started taking each other's clothes off.